General - Fixed sound buffer underrun behaviour, it will now cause a small glitch and no longer disable sound or flood the log with warnings - Do not write the log to a file instead of stdout when stdout is already redirected to a file or pipe, so we can do just that on the shell - At exit, put quotes around parameters of the regenerated command line options so eg filenames with spaces in them will not break it - Suppress warnings about duplicated labels when playing back monitor commands to make mrsid a happy bunny - For cartridges that contain RAM that can be loaded from (and saved to) a file, do not init RAM on powerup if backed up by a file (mimic battery backup) - Do not clear the keyboard input when a 'reset' hotkey was pressed. this allows to "hold" keys when pressing reset, for example "run/stop" when resetting FC3. Note that this still is limited by various other things, like the keyboard mapping and keys reserved by your window manager - FFMPEG recordings now default to mp4/h264/AAC instead of some divx avi bullshit - On smart attach automatically change the drive type also when not autostarting - In some cases the wrong drive was selected automatically on smart attach - Fixed sampler file loading Build system - Version x.y.0 builds will now generate a version number of x.y (no .0). Additionally, support for semver style build labels has been added, allowing versions such as 3.6-beta, 3.6.1-beta, etc - Make configure check for *both* avresample and swresample, prefer swresample - MacOS bindist support for bundling avresample C64 fixes - Added belgian/dutch keymap provided by sorex - Added support for the 21sec backup parallel cable - Set default ram size for ramlink to 16mb, enable it on ROM attach - Fix ramlink API calls for slot0, add missing ROM image setting to UIs C128 fixes - Various MMU mapping fixes GTK3 fixes - Tracked down and helped fixing an upstream GTK bug that made VICE crash on any keypress under certain conditions, making VICE work again for Jazzcat - Fixed default joystick/gamecontroller mappings on Windows/Linux/MacOS - Fixed mapping logic to handle multiple events and duplicate mappings correctly - Allow negative coordinates for windows, this should fix restoring the window position that was broken on some multi-monitor setups - Monitor: remember and restore VTE window size and position - Make the monitor window "remember" its position and size between invocations - Allow setting the position and size via command line, using `-monitorxpos`, `-monitorypos`, `-monitorwidth` and `-monitorheight` - Position and size is saved along with the settings - Made joystick/control port tabs only show the extra ports when they are available - Mouse pointer changes shape when hovering over clickable status bar items - CPU speed / FPS settings added to the main menu - Correctly use the LED colors for drives > 8 - Fixed drive/tap popup menu labels, only display "#8:0" etc if the drive is a dual drive device in the context menus and directory popup menus. Only show "Directory of tape #1/#2" in xpet, show "Directory of tape" in other emulators - Added statusbar led for shiftlock - Added clickable 40/80colums LED to x128 - Added clickable LED for the CAPS aka DIN/ASCII key in x128 - Properly update both keyboard debugging widgets on x128 - Don't grey-out sound setting widgets when sound is disabled, so configuration can be changed before enabling sound again - Various fixes related to the new hotkeys feature: - Allow for a few more modifiers when setting hotkeys - Filter certain modifiers that are only getting in the way (eg numlock) - Remove old hotkey from the table when redefining - Make Return/Enter trigger Accept in the dialog, make Escape trigger Cancel - Only show actions that have a corresponding menu item - Use hardware keycodes to figure out the key that was pressed. fixes eg the situation on macOS that hotkeys could not be defined because they produce various symbols SDL fixes - Fixed mapping logic to handle multiple events and duplicate mappings correctly macOS fixes - Fixed macOS bindist not working if placed in path with a space in it. Also the runtime cwd will now default to the userâ€™s home directory, unless launched using the CLI scripts in the root bin folder in which case the current cwd will be preserved - Gtk3: added MacOS specific .vhk (hotkey) files - FFMPEG recordings now work on Apple Silicon binary distributions - The launcher .app apps no longer require Rosetta on Apple Silicon
- Resolved an issue affecting specific pseudo hi-res display driver implementations that would cause the first line to mis-aligned
- Added support for playing the SCSP-generated music from most Sega Model 2A, 2B, 2C, and 3 arcade games - PCE: Fixed a memory initialization bug that could cause graphics glitches after the explosion of the first boss in "R-Type" - PCE, PCE-Fast: Fixed unreadable black letters in "Order of the Griffon"'s password entry screen - SNES: Fixed broken emulation on little-endian PPC64 due to endianness misdetection - SNES-Faust: Fixed S-DSP pitch modulation being half as strong as it should be - VB: Fixed a VSU modulation emulation inaccuracy that severely distorted some sound effects in "Virtual Boy Wario Land"
- Monty on the Run - Monty no Doki Doki Dai Dassou - советы и скрытые предметы.
- Roger Rabbit - пароли.
2. Новые записи прохождений:
- Monty on the Run - Monty no Doki Doki Dai Dassou (J)
- Batman (JU)
- Batman - The Animated Series (U)
- Dirty Racing
- Megaman V (U) [S]
- Milon's Secret Castle (U)
- Puyo Puyo (J) [S]
- Shantae (U) [C] [rus_Chief-Net]
- Simpsons, The - Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror (U) [C]
- Jumpin' Kid - Jack to Mame no Ki Monogatari (J)
- Makaimura (J)
- Mappy-Land (U)
- Yo! Noid (U) [T+Rus]
- Kira Kira Star Night DX (J)
- RoboCop (Texas Edition)
- Mickey to Minnie - Magical Adventure 2 (J) - 2 players
- Ghost Chaser Densei (J) - 2 players
- Prehistorik Man (UE) (M6) [T+Rus]
Вышла новая версия одного из лучших эмуляторов NES (Famicom, Dendy).
GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes - Fixed Qt cursor override stack overflow issue. Code now properly calls QGuiApplication::restoreOverrideCursor following QGuiApplication::setOverrideCursor - Fixed application crash when attempting to open/close the CDL window more than once - Fixed inverted vertical scrollbar on Qt Trace logger. Added page up/down key shortcuts for Trace logger viewport - Added an optional splash screen at startup. Splash screen defaults to off and can be enabled in GUI config dialog RAM Search Improvements and Bug Fixes - Changed Qt RAM search logic to skip over RAM mirrors. Changed GUI to allow for searching of RAM, SRAM, and ROM regions to be individually selectable Build Improvements - Applied cmake SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH patch for reproducible builds Windows Build Dependency Upgrades - Upgraded to SDL version 2.0.20 - Upgraded to ffmpeg version 5.0
- Updated translation from Crowdin - Added Chinese translation - Added an option to show frames and lags counters - Rewritten the audio of the VRC7 - Implemented the project "Cycle-accurate emulation of Yamaha OPLL" - Updated the icon and the banner of the info page - Increased compatibility with OpenGL shaders - Implemented the ability to select the resolution of the fulscreen - Added the option to automatically set the refresh rate based on the region of the rom used (50/100Hz for PAL/Dendy roms, 60/120Hz for NTSC) if the monitor supports them. The rewriting of the fullscreen management allowed to correct some bugs present for a long time - Fixed initial positioning of the emulator window - Implemented the ability to view the menu bar in fullscreen mode through a configurable shortcut (default is ALT+M) - Implemented the double click management on the menu bar - left button hides toolbar and statusbar - right button hides the whole gui - Now it's possible to use the ESC as a shortcut - The code is now QT6 compatible - Added the ability to customize NTSC filters in video settings - Fixed the aspect ratio of the NTSC filters in fullscreen mode - Updated to FFmpeg 4.4 - Fixed video recording in HENC format at high quality - Added support for the Opus audio format in audio recording - Added an option to change CPU/PPU alignment at power-up/hard reset - Added this 3 options for the Famicom Disk System - "Insert disk 1 side A at power-up/reset" - "Switch the disk/side automatically" - "Use fast forward when loading the BIOS or disk/side" in the "Settings->General". They are activated by default and do what is written in the description - Now, by default, only one instance of the emulator is allowed to run - Added the management of the double click when selecting a rom from a compressed archive - Fixed inversion of controller mode NES/Four Score - Added the cmd line option "--hidden-gui" to start the emulator with hidden GUI (useful for frontends) and that it's also possible to do with the shortcut ALT+G - Rewritten overlay and widget for save slot selection and increased the number of slots to 12 - Added an option to re-enable the sprite limit when a game needs it - Added support for subtitles of TAS videos. They will appear in the info bar with center alignment - Rewritten the cheat editor to make it easier and more manageable - Added sample rates of 96000 and 192000 and improved the selection of the sample rate of audio codecs that don't provide information about those supported - Rewritten the input management through gamepads and joysticks - Added multithreading management - In the Linux version added the dependency to libudev - Increased the emulation speed by 7-10% - Eliminated (especially in the windows version) blocks and slowdowns of the emulation in the case of gamepads configured but not connected to the start of the emulator - Uniformed the management of inputs on all the various ports - Separeted joystick/gamepads configuration from the port configuration, now each gamepads will have its own configuration - Added an option to set the deadzone - Added a new tool: "Joypad/Gamepad Debug". With this you can see the info on the connected devices, it is also possible to disable the reading of certain axes and buttons from the gamepad status reading routine. In addition to debugging reasons, it is an option to be able to use gamepads that send incorrect values on some axis or button while still allowing their use - Added automatic recognition of the type of gamepad with relative configuration. Supported for now Steam Controller (only under Linux), Xbox 360 Controller and Playstation 3 (thx to Gianmarco Trentadue for for the donation) and 4 controllers which are the ones I had at my disposal. It should also work with Xbox One controllers but I couldn't check it as I didn't have any - NOTICE : All buttons bindings will need to be reconfigured - Fixed many many many other bugs
- Updated Russian translation ru-RU.rc - Fixed Olivetti M19 display bug - Fixed a translating error - Fixed a typo - Fixed a typo under cassette menu - Update simplified Chinese text - Lower required OpenGL version from 3.3 -> 3.0 - opengl: fix for shaders with version directive - Fix that POST card's message is disappearing when language/iconset change occurs - Fix null termination issue in opengl shader version replacement - Fix wrong copyright information - Error handling updates on OpenGL 3.0 renderer - Update Simplified Chinese translation - Made the translation more accurate - Fix window resizing not always working - Added QEMU's fifo8 code - More Joysticks - Uart - Add support for a joystick port at 0x209 - Update pt-BR.rc - Assorted fixes and improvements - Added Kingston MC64 memory expansion card (adf 71d0) which allows - Updated and standardized Simp
Emulation fixes: - GB I/O: Fix incrementing SGB controller when P14 is low - GB Video: Render SGB border when unmasking with ATTR/PAL_SET - GBA SIO: Fix SI value for unattached MULTI mode - GBA Video: Fix backdrop color if DISPCNT is first set to 0 - GBA Video: Don’t iterate affine backgrounds when disabled - GBA Video: Delay enabling backgrounds in bitmap modes Other fixes: - ARM Decoder: Fix decoding of lsl r0 - FFmpeg: Don’t attempt to use YUV 4:2:0 for lossless videos - GB Video: Fix memory leak when reseting SGB games - GBA: Fix out of bounds ROM accesses on patched ROMs smaller than 32 MiB - GBA: Fix maximum tile ID in caching for 256-color modes - GBA Video: Fix cache updating with proxy and GL renderers - Libretro: Fix crash when using Game Boy codes - mGUI: Fix crash if autosave file can’t be opened - Qt: Remove potentially deadlocking optimization - Qt: Fix corrupted savestate and fatal error text - Qt: Fix sprite compositing when sprite tiles go out of bounds Misc: - GBA I/O: Update KEYINPUT in internal I/O memory - SDL: Use SDL_JoystickRumble where available - Wii: Add adjustable gyroscope settings
- Introducing simple GUI - Fixed XOR sprites drawing - Redefinable key mapping - Simple gamepad support - Automatic key remapping depending on rotation - Giving Felix the focus for keyboard after a drag&drop - Cpu corrections (fixes Dracula) - Ability to change rotation and eeprom properies (can't be saved yet) - Extended lua debugging facilities
- Fixed a bug (Occurs in v3.02) that the game could not be started if the external CD-ROM drive was removed when playing a game with a full CD installation in the "CD-ROM->CD Install" menu - The sprite display processing has been brought closer to the operation of the actual machine. In the demo scene of "Dragon Slayer: The Legend of Heroes 2", the problem that the image was missing (occurred from the recent version) has been resolved - The processing related to raster interrupts has been brought closer to the operation of the actual machine. In the demo scene of "Sol Moonarge", the problem that the drawing on the screen was disturbed (occurred from v2.81) has been solved - Other minor parts have been corrected and improved
Major update: custom chipset emulation rewrite - Agnus/Alice internal DMA cycle processing and RGA bus pipelining (bitplanes, copper, blitter etc) accurately emulated - Programmed display mode support greatly improved, for example cycle accurate horizontal blanking (even if it is changed mid-screen), badly documented BEAMCON0 bit combinations accurately emulated, previously unknown undocumented features emulated and more - Blitter internal logic emulation updates, for example blitter register modifications when blitter is active are now accurately emulated, line mode with B channel enabled undocumented behavior emulated and more - Chipset edge-cases and chipset version specific undocumented behavior emulation improved, for example Copper waiting for Blitter chipset bug is accurately emulated (which causes visible glitches and was not emulated previously), borderblank glitch if horizontal window is opened early - Display emulation is now from hsync to hsync (not scanline to scanline) which enables accurate emulation of left (programmed modes or blanking modified) and right border (normally visible, position where horizontal position wraps around) edge cases without extra hacks, both bitplanes and sprites. Vertical is also from vsync to vsync, for example last visible line of display can be line 0 (or even larger if special programmed mode) which wasn’t fully emulated previously. Multiple DIWSTRT/STOP regions in single scanline supported, including start/stop horizontal wrap around - Bitplane DMA overrun condition is not a special case anymore, all overrun conditions are now fully supported, including bitplane wrap around. Overrun can be used to create special modes that are still fully PAL (or NTSC) compatible without usual restrictions (for example it is possible to have full overscan, horizontal scrolling in 64-bit fetch mode and still have most sprites available) - Overscan+ and Extreme display size options. Can see everything in emulation that real chipset can output in PAL/NTSC compatible modes with adjusted blanking timing when using converters like OSSC. Also OCS Denise blanking bug on first and last line is now emulated and visible - Audio internal timing is now accurate, for example low audio period (lower than DMA can support) interrupt and sample reload timing is now cycle-accurate New emulated hardware - CyberVision 64, CyberVision 64/3D and S3 Virge PCI emulation. (S3Trio and S3Virge chipset emulation from PCem) - Voodoo 3 (8M VRAM) PCI emulation. (Voodoo 3 emulation from PCem) - M.A.S.T. Fireball (SCSI HD controller) - Hardital Synthesis (SCSI HD controller) - A.L.F.2 (OMTI HD controller) - Combitec HD 20 A/HD 40 A (OMTI HD controller) - GVP G-Force040 (68040 accelerator) - GVP A1230 Turbo+ Jaws (68030 accelerator) - Prelude A1200 clockport expander support Updates - JIT update (Aranym) + shift instruction flag fix - x86 bridgeboard emulation updated to PCem v17 x86 core - Recent Picasso96 multimonitor support: usegfx Picasso96 DISPLAYCHAIN is now only forced if uaegfx monitor is monitor id=0 (shared with native chipset). Previously DISPLAYCHAIN was always forced - ALT+Space does not anymore open WinUAE window standard menu when input is captured - Saving config file: Confirm overwrite if existing file is read-only - Do not allow opposite joystick directions at the same time (some games crash..) if mapped using Game Ports panel. It is still allowed if configured using Input panel and it was mapped to left/right/up/down events (not horiz/vert) - Debugger updates. Configurable disassembly format, DMA debugger DDFSTRT, DDFSTOP, horizontal window, vertical window, blanking markers, full 32-bit/64-bit bitplane/sprite pointer addresses, cycle conflict info, fi command accepts assembly syntax (for example “fi trap #0”) New features - FloppyBridge support - Picasso96 v3.0+ uaegfx screen dragging and dual palette support - uaeserial.device CMD_WRITE with io_Length=-1, EOFMODE and Mark and Space parity support implemented - bsdsocket.library SBTC_GET_BYTES_RECEIVED, SBTC_GET_BYTES_SENT, SIOCIFADDR, SIOCIFFLAGS, SIOCIFBRDADDR, SIOCIFCONF, SIOCIFNETMASK, SIOCIFMETRIC and SIOCIFMTU support added - All Z2 DMA HD controllers are now 24-bit addressing capable by default (real world capability), checkbox option added to enable full 32-bit capability (emulation only) - Added CD image select/eject keyboard shortcut. END+F5 = select CD image, END+SHIFT+F5 = eject CD. Statefile quick restore moved to END+F6 - Executable as a disk image mounting now supports FFS and HD disks. Uses DD+OFS if selected file fits (like previously), then DD+FFS, finally HD+FFS (if drive is HD) - Amiga Bootblock Reader brainfile support (copy ABR package xml files to \plugins\ABR). Used when clicking “?” button in quickstart and disk panels - Multi monitor mode window positions are now stored to registry/ini - Experimental HDR mode. Supports brightness and contrast adjustment without immediate white clipping or black crush Bugs fixed - Fixed HAM left border corruption if overscan HAM mode and bitplane horizontal start was earlier than current filter horizontal start - CDTV and CD32 CD audio playback statefile restore bugs fixed - A2410 emulation fixed - NPCap/WinPCap crash if more than 9 network devices was found - Fixed GDI handle leak. GUI panel change leaked 2 font handles - Floppy emulation rotation speed was slightly out of spec - bsdsocket recv/recvfrom() returning truncated data now matches Unix/Amiga behavior. Windows also returned error when data was truncated - OSD led font graphics is now generated from real Windows font and is high DPI aware - If game controller was plugged in after config was loaded and loaded config had game controller configured in game ports panel, game controller was correctly remembered but type and autofire mode was set to default values - 68040/68060 unimplemented FPU instruction emulation fixes, all 68060 FPSP test package tests pass now - Softfloat FMOD, FREM update. FSINCOS implemented, calculates both SIN and COS simultaneously, previously FSINCOS calculated SIN and COS separately - Add harddrive button tried to incorrectly guess logical geometry and didn’t enable full drive mode if drive didn’t already have RDB. Result was unusable drive - CDFS mounting used wrong character set translation functions, files with region specific characters failed to open depending on Windows regional settings - “Remove interlace artifacts” last line flickering workaround fix - Fixed empty formatted standard HD ADF creation - Many minor bugs fixed To do before 5.0. (Early 2022 – Summer 2022) - 68000 interrupt sampling timing needs to be 100% accurate (My cputester + extra tester hardware should solve this). This is the last remaining non-100% accurate part of A500 emulation - Detect programmed modes that real world display can’t support. Blank emulated display when detected - 4.9 bug fixes - Possible optimizations - Replace PCem with 86Box?
This is a brief list of changes made since the last stable release, 86Box v2.07. New logo and icons! User interface Localization support Media menu in the main menu bar Customizable icon sets Nicer messages boxes using the Vista+ TaskDialog interface HiDPI support Discord Rich Presence support OpenGL renderer with shader support Machines and CPU are now sorted into categories Options to resize the window to a specified size and to lock the window size were added Plug and Pray Play Support for legacy ISA Plug and Play was introduced The following ISA PnP devices are supported: Sound cards Creative Sound Blaster 16 PnP Creative Sound Blaster AWE32 PnP Crystal CS4236B Network cards AMD PCnet-ISA+ Realtek RTL8019AS SMBus and I2C emulation was introduced, allowing the emulator to report the presence of 86Box-branded memory sticks and video displays ACPI ACPI support was added for select Socket 7 and newer machines Windows Vista and Windows 7 can now (somewhat) run as guests under 86Box! CPUs Intel Pentium Pro, Pentium II and Celeron emulation was added together with adequate Socket 8, Slot1/2 and Socket 370 machines VIA Cyrix III emulation has also been added for Socket 370 and Slot 1 machines AMD K6, K6-2, K6-III and IDT WinChip 2 were added for (Super) Socket 7 IBM 386SLC, 486SLC and 486BL emulation has been added for PS/2 machines STPC series of x86-based SoCs has been added Chipsets Overhauled the emulation of i430-series and introduced i440-series chipsets VIA Apollo series chipsets have been introduced, including the MVP3 chipset Video Added or overhauled video adapters Added 3dfx Voodoo Banshee and Voodoo3 (port from PCem) Added S3 86C924, 86C928, Vision868, VIsion968, Trio64V+, Trio64V2 and Trio3D/2X Added Trident TGUI 9600XGi and 9680XGi; overhauled emulation of 9400CXi and 9440AGi Added Kasan Hangulmadang-16 Korean VGA (based on Tseng ET4000) Overhauled emulation of G2 GC205 and Headland HT216-32; added the SVGA Multiview Added the CL-GD5401 Added the Schetmash Iskra EGA Numerous driver-specific bugs on existing cards have been fixed Basic AGP support has been added Networking The AMD PCnet-FAST III, PCnet-PCI II and PCnet-ISA+ adapters have been added, based on their emulation in VirtualBox The Realtek RTL8019AS adapter has been added SCSI The option to use up to four SCSI adapters in one configuration has been added. Added emulation of the AMD Am53C974 PCscsi controller, based on QEMU's emulation Added the NCR 53C815, 53C820, 53C860 and 53C875 SCSI controllers Sound New sound cards have been added: Sound Blaster AWE64 Gold Crystal CS4236B Aztech Sound Galaxy 16 (ported from PCem) Ensoniq AudioPCI AC'97 codec has been implemented New hardware Magneto-optical disc and drive emulation Generic PostScript-based printer, using the Ghostscript library POST code diagnostic card DEC 21150 PCI-PCI bridge Rewrites and improvements PIT and PIC emulation was rewritten to fix several outstanding bugs with older software such as Microsoft Word 1.0 for DOS and MR BIOS Memory framework was reworked to support features required by newly-added CPUs Network emulation performance and stability have been improved
General - CPU - MCS48 - Added I8042 CPU type - Fixed IRQs + Added opcodes $02,$08,$22,$35,$40,$41,$60,$61,$65,$86,$89,$8a,$90,$c7 and $d6 + Fixed opcodes $10,$11 and $57 Sega GameGear - Added Master System video compatibility - Added CodeMasters Mapper extra RAM NinjaKid II HW - Added dipswitches - NinjaKid II: Added PCM sound - Atomic RoboKid: Added driver with sound StarForce - Updated ROMs names Sega System 16a - Added PCM sound The New Zealand Story HW - Extermination: Added driver with sound
- Added preliminary PlusROM support for saving high scores - Added preliminary support for 'MVC' bankswitching scheme by Rob Bairos - Added web links for many games - Added dead zone and linearity settings for analog controllers - Added 'Check for Update' button to Help dialog - Added different mask patterns for scanline emulation - Fixed MindLink controller - Fixed SaveKey not working with QuadTari - Added TIA randomization on startup option - Added different debug color luminances for player and missile copies - Added hotkeys for TV roll speed and toggling 'Developer settings' sets - Debugger: enhanced prompt's auto complete and history - Debugger: added optional logging of breaks and traps - Debugger: added Thumb cycle counting
[changes] - Display: Dropped support for DirectDraw and OpenGL - Input: Relative mouse binding and 5200 trak-ball speeds have been adjusted for better uniformity. Existing input maps may need to have their speeds adjusted - Platform: Dropped support for Windows XP/Vista; Windows 7 or higher is now required - UI: Keyboard shortcuts have been reset to default to fix a bug with them being stored in the wrong place and to only store changes from default shortcuts - UI: Default shortcuts for toggling audio channels have been changed from Ctrl+Alt+[1-4] to Alt+Shift+[1-4] to fix a conflict with some AltGr+key bindings in the Spanish keyboard layout [features added] - Additions: Replaced ALTXEP8F.SYS fast XEP80 driver with ultra-speed ALTXEP8U.SYS driver with symmetric 31Kbaud communication - Additions: Added ALTXEP8P.SYS and ALTXEPUP.SYS variants with auto-switching to PAL (50Hz) on initialization - Additions: Added XEPVHOLD.COM utility to improve XEP80 video timing compatibility with modern displays - Cassette: Added support for KSO Turbo 2000 - Cassette: Added new level-based turbo decoding filter - Cassette: Added FLAC decoding support - Cassette: Added feature to hold data line across VBI to increase reliability of OS C: reads - Custom Devices: Scripting support added for break, while, do/while, and forward declarations - Custom Devices: Added support for creating alternate video outputs and PBI IRQs - Debugger: On-screen watches can now update continuously as well as per-frame - Debugger: Watch expression (wx) now has options for hex formatting - Debugger: Extended cartridge bank debugging support to MaxFlash 1Mbit and SDX 64K/128K cartridge types - Debugger: Memory window now supports scrolling, variable width, and graphics decoding - Debugger: Improved speed of console output window - Debugger: Added .fpaccel command to selectively toggle math pack acceleration routines - Debugger: Effective addresses are now shown in history in 65C816 mode - Debugger: Added .pagesums command - Debugger: lft -u option enables logging with microsecond timestamps, and -r enables raw timestamps - Debugger: "Auto-reload ROMs on cold reset" setting is now saved - Debugger: Go frame (gf) command now has a quiet (-q) option - Debugger: 65C816 M/X mode handling can now be configured in the disassembly window - Debugger: .diskdumpsec now has invert (-i) option - Debugger: Added debug link support to receive SDX symbol information from ATDEBUGX.SYS driver - Debugger: Added 'dbx' command to evaluate an expression over a range - Debugger: Added verifier options for detecting stack wrapping and stack in page zero - Devices: Added Percom AT88-SPD emulation - Devices: Percom AT-88 emulation now allows 1791/1795 FDC selection - Devices: Added SIDE 3 emulation - Devices: Added virtual hard disk device that translates a read-only host directory to a FAT16, FAT32, or SDFS partition image - Devices: Added temporary write filter hard disk device - Devices: Added preview SoundBoard 2.0 emulation - Devices: Added 1090 80 Column Video Card and Bit 3 Full-View 80 emulation - Devices: Added parallel port buses to all devices that support printer output and file writer device to sink printer output to a file - Disk: Disk rotational positions are now randomized on periperal reset - Disk: ATR loader now matches 77-track disk geometries for 8" disks - Disk: Added support for Happy 810 Autospeed mod - Disk: Percom RFD-40S1 double-clock mode is now implemented - Disk: Added option in Disk Drives dialog to show location of mounted disk images in File Explorer - Disk: Added full emulation for the Atari 815 disk drive (read only) - Disk: Added support for reading from and writing to Indus GT CP/M 2.2 filesystems - Disk Explorer: Added options to import/export files with text (line ending) translation - Display: New Palette Solver in Adjust Colors dialog to derive color parameters from a palette file or photograph of a palette image - Display: Added white monochrome mode - Display: Added option to constrain mouse pointer to active display in full-screen mode - Display: Added high dynamic range (HDR) display support (requires Windows 10 / DXGI 1.6) - Firmware: Warn if ROM image being added is blank - Firmware: Added autodetection of 1200XL rev. 11 OS and 1050 rev. H - HDevice: Lifted 16MB file size limit for untranslated access (H1-H4:) - IDE: VHD differencing mode images can now be mounted - Input: Added support for XInput 1.4 - Input: Added an option to use the Raw Input API (Configure System > Input) - Input: Added an option for immediate potentiometer updates to reduce paddle and 5200 controller latency - Input: Mouse, trackball, and 5200 controllers now accept mouse delta bindings to Left/Right/Up/Down, and paddle controllers accept digital bindings to Left/Right - Input: Added preset template generator for input maps to make it easier to set up less common controller setups - Input: Ctrl/Shift are now optionally blocked from virtual key mappings when used by input maps with the 'share' option off - PerfAnalyzer: Added trace channel for SIO command state - Platform: Added option to poll virtual disk and H:/PCLink sources for systems that have broken file change notifications - POKEY: Improved audio filters for better performance and aliasing rejection - Simulator: Added centralized randomization control under boot options - Simulator: Throttling code updated with waitable timers for better efficiency - UI: Dark mode improved with reskinned buttons - UI: Added option to auto-hide menu in windowed mode - UI: Added advanced configuration dialog to expose hidden, unsupported parameters - UI: Performance analyzer now supports dark mode - UI: Added /reset to load last profile without the device tree - UI: Right-clicking on a menu item now provides a direct path to open Keyboard Shortcuts to bind a key to that menu item - UI: Added /tapepos to pre-seek tape to specified position - XEP80: Improved accuracy of XEP80 bit and byte timing based on measurements on real hardware - XEP80: Added NS405 FIFO timing emulation
- Fixed math bug related to unsafe register access (demo0006.o now works) - Fixed bug in counters - Slightly improved CPU timing - Fixed multiple errors related to hardware collisions (fixes Flappy Bird and other)
- Stricter parsing of the configuration file and numeric setting values, with error messages now containing line numbers when relevant
- Added setting "video.force_bbclear", default value of "0", which when set to "1" will force clearing of the backbuffer before drawing every frame
- Added setting "video.cursorvis", default value of "hidden", to allow for showing the windowing system's mouse cursor within Mednafen's window even when it's not required
- Implemented an M3U recursion limit of 9, adjustable by the new setting "cd.m3u.recursion_limit"
- Implemented a limit of 25 on the total number of CD images loaded while processing M3U files, adjustable via the new setting "cd.m3u.disc_limit"
- Added Zstandard decompression support to game loading, with both naked files("zst" extension) and ZIP archives
- Added support for loading CD images from ZIP archives when the "cd.image_memcache" setting is set to "1". The ZIP archive may be loaded directly, or indirectly via an M3U file. An M3U file may also exist within the ZIP archive, to allow loading multiple CD images from within that ZIP archive. However, loading from a ZIP archive within another ZIP archive is not supported
- Changed the naming of save games, save states, etc. for gzip-compressed games. Previously, a gzip-compressed file named like "whatever.nes.gz" would generate a save game named like "whatever.nes.
- Fixed GameBoy Printer response, Pokemon Card Game prints now - Added GameBoy Printer support for compressed data - Added GameBoy Printer support for palettes - Fixed GameBoy Printer grayscale range - Fixed HTML printout to avoid inserting repeated PRE tages - Added « Hardware | Print to HTML » option to VGB-Windows - Added -html and -utf8 options to VGB-Unix
Вышла новая версия одного из лучших эмуляторов NES (Famicom, Dendy).
Emulation Core - Fixed SYA and SXA opcodes in CPU Qt/SDL New Tools - Added built-in AVI RIFF Tree Viewer Debugger - Redesigned debugger layout to optimize space usage - Window layout uses relocatable tabbed viewports to allow for layout customization - Added a tool bar for commonly used debugger buttons - Moved many configuration options to debugger window menu to save space - Added syntax coloring options to assembly code viewer - Added opcode description popups to assembly code viewer - Added assembly code custom font selection option - Added symbol tool tips and address look ahead popups for assembly code viewer - Added navigate backwards/forwards line history to assembly code viewer - Added breakpoint on unlogged code/data feature - Added breakpoint on execution of a specified PRG-ROM address - Added step back one instruction feature (experimental) Qt/SDL Hex Editor - Fixed draw logic to ensure that highlighted text coloring takes precidence over activity coloring - Fixed crash in hex editor when searching with Ctrl+A Input Control - User can now save up to 3 alternate sets of gamepad button bindings in addition to the primary set - Advanced gamepad bindings (to hot key functions) are now stored for each individual gamepad by GUID - Fixed annoying intermittent SDL gamepad button mapping issue Lua - Build fix for static linking of lua. Ensure proper compiler flags are set for linux and mac OS to enable lua plugin functionality Movies - Added optional linking of ffmpeg (libav) libraries for AVI recording. Provides full use of available encoders and options - Implemented AVI 2.0 Indexing Specification. This new indexing scheme eliminates 2GB AVI file recording limitation - Fixed video messages and HUD presentation AVI display options Qt/SDL GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes - Went through all debug tool windows and made sure that all configuration options are saved (persist on application restart) - The position and size of all debug/tool windows is now saved at window close and restored at window open - For debug windows, if attempting to open a window that is already open, that window is raised to top and focused - Bug fixes for scroll bar presentation on custom viewport widgets in debug tools windows (debugger, hex editor, trace logger) - Added main window context menu to Qt GUI - Various color customization options for debugger and hex editor - Changed hot key config window tree layout to sort keys into logical groups - Added offline help documentation viewer feature. (chm viewer for windows and Qt help engine for unix) Video Improvements and Bug Fixes - Fixed video message positioning so that it is not clipped when 8 pixel side clipping is active - Added integer frame rate option to better sync video with monitor refresh - Changed update rate of video frames per second display so that it is more readable Sound Improvements and Bug Fixes - Added option to mute sound when main window is not in focus - Improved sound sample underflow/overflow algorithm to allow for better scaling with running the emulation at faster/slower speeds - Sound sample processing efficiency updates - Added an audio buffer percent usage indication and an audio sink starve counter to sound config window for debug purposes Build Improvements - OpenBSD OS build fixes
Platform support - Add support for Android 12 Scoped Storage restrictions - iOS: Fix multitouch tracking - Android: Fix screenshot orientation on Vulkan - Linux: Improve support for system FFmpeg 3.1+ - libretro: Always enable function hooks - AMD: Enable Vulkan rendering on a thread - Add iOS version detection, turn off JIT on bootup if >= 14.3 - iOS: Try a different JIT detection method - Windows: Restore window size correctly Game fixes - Fix NBA Live 08 loading - Display Open Season title screen correctly - Fix Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker Chinese Patched blue screen - Load Ape Academy 2 correctly Graphics and Sound - Add new texture filtering mode "Auto Max Quality" - Fix Princess Maker 5 Portable half screen in Vulkan - Fix Pro Yakyu Spirits 2010 (NPJH50234): Rendering errors with hardware transform off - Support texture replacement filtering overrides - Fix Yarudora Portable: Double Cast's FMVs artifacting - Fix Sims 2 Castaway/Pets EA Logo glitched out - Fix bad size & position on Japanese & Numbers & Alphabets - Implement basic depth texturing for OpenGL - Google Cardboard fixes - Correct mini-map update in Z.H.P - Fix crash in vertex jit on ARM32 - Add a setting for reverb volume - Option to switch to new devices or not, on Windows UI - Add a setting for choosing background animation in PPSSPP's menus - Add CRC calculation on game info screen and feedback screen - Add a Storage tab to System Information with some path info - Track and show memory allocation / usage information in debugger - Allow searching within the savedata manager - Enable postshaders to access previous frame - Add missing japanese keyboard symbol - Add Reset button on crash screen, allow load state and related - Implement savestate load and save undo - A lot of minor debugger improvements Controls - New analog stick calibration menu - Improved combo button and moved settings to Customize Touch Control -> Customize -> Custom button - Improved tilt control, allow to change axis - Add a visual means of control mapping - Add basic motion gesture support - Fix touch control DPAD not getting input when dragged over, and make touch analog drag not activate other buttons - Allow adjusting touch control analog stick head size Adhoc/Network - Fix multiplayer issue on MGS:PW due to detecting an incorrect source port on incoming data - Always enable TCPNoDelay to improve response time - Fix Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles multiplayer - Fix FlatOut Head On multiplayer - Prevent flooding Adhoc Server with connection attempts - Fix crashing issue when leaving a multiplayer game room (ie. GTA Vice City Stories) - Fix stuck issue when scanning AP to Recruit on MGS:PW - Fix possible crash issue on blocking socket implementation (ie. Kao Challengers) - Create GameMode's socket after Master and all Replicas have been created (ie. Fading Shadows) - Reduce HLE delays due to multiplayer performance regressions (ie. Ys vs. Sora no Kiseki) - Fix socket error 10014 on Windows when hosting a game of Vulcanus Seek and Destroy
- Add: multilingual interface support - Added: Arabic and Chinese Simplified interface languages - Fixed: colors decoding error, saturation and light were adjusted a little bit. Now all set to 0 (default colors) - Improved: audio mixer now faster
- Fix macOS right modifier detection - Fill most gaps in ROMList - Fix touchscreen code in non-hybrid layout mode - GBACart: simulate open-bus decay roughly - Frontend: handle tablet and touch events - Implement NO$GBA debug registers - Make Setup Cheats option reappear on macOS - Add frame step hotkey - Add DSP code - Save window state - JIT optimisations and fixes - Add ROM info dialog - Allow using DSi footer within NAND images - More accurate NWRAM implementation - Only open microphone if necessary - Fix undo load savestate loading - Fix pause when inactive - Add audio interpolation - Add SOUNDBIAS and optional 10bit audio - Patch touchscreen calibration data in DSi mode - Add DSi title manager - Fix threaded rasteriser deadlock when VCount is moved - Add preliminary DSi-mode direct boot - More accurate DMA timings
- Added support for VC1451C drives - Added support for Dolphin DOS 3 - Added more Drive ROM fingerprints - Drive configuration has been simplified by adding an auto-config option - Now the CPU load of the emulator thread is measured and displayed in the status bar - The internal thread management has been reworked from ground up - The speed of the C64 is customizable now. Besides a "native" option that lets the C64 run at its original speed, there are two slow motion modes and two overdrive modes. The first two let VICII output the video signal at 25Hz and 30Hz respectively. The latter two output the video signal at 100Hz or 120Hz. There are also true 50Hz and true 60Hz modes that allow smooth output on 50Hz monitors or 60Hz TFTs
Добавлен мануал Prehistorik для DOS на английском языке.
Добавлены мануалы Super Mario Bros и Super Mario Bros 2 на японском языке.
Emulation fixes: - GB Video: Clear VRAM on reset - GBA SIO: Add missing NORMAL8 implementation bits - GBA SIO: Fix missing interrupt on an unattached NORMAL transfer - GBA Memory: Fix prefetch mask when swapping modes within a region - GBA Serialize: Fix loading audio enable bit late - GBA Video: Revert scanline latching changes Other fixes: - 3DS: Fix disabling “wide” mode on 2DS - ARM Debugger: Fix disassembly alignment - Core: Fix memory leak in opening games from the library - Core: Fix memory searches for relative values - Core: Fix portable mode on macOS - GB Audio: Fix audio channel 4 being slow to deserialize - GB Core: Fix GBC colors setting breaking default model overrides - mGUI: Cache save state screenshot validity in state menu - Qt: Fix infrequent deadlock when using sync to video - Qt: Fix applying savetype-only overrides - Qt: Fix crash in sprite view for partially out-of-bounds sprites - Qt: Fix having to press controller buttons twice for menu items - Qt: Redo sensor binding to be less fragile - Qt: Reuse timer when rescheduling missing frames - Qt: Fix bounded fast forward with enhancement OpenGL renderer - Util: Fix loading UPS patches that affect the last byte of the file Misc: - Util: Improve speed of UPS patch loading
В планах записать прохождения пиратских хаков с Денди и в описании указать все отличия от оригинала. Приниматься они будут только на эмуляторе FCEUX v2.2.3. Для примера уже есть запись "Super Bros. 16". Так же в разделе будут пиратские или новодельные игры и хаки.
2. Добавлены новые записи в "коды/читы"
- AV Mei Shao Nv Zhan Shi - удары персонажей и секреты.
- Iron Tank - пароли и подробное описание каждого из них, оружие, враги.
3. Новые записи прохождений:
- Youkai Yashiki (J)
- Contra (J)
- Contra Spirits (J) [S]
- Flintstones, The - King Rock Treasure Island (U)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 - Radical Rescue (U)
- Yaiba (J)
- Ninja Gaiden (U) [T+Rus] (Без потерь здоровья)
- Lupin Sansei - Pandora no Isan (J) [T+Rus] (Все секреты)
- Captain Ed (J)
- Famicom Jump - Eiyuu Retsuden (J)
- Tsuru Pika Hagemaru - Mezase! Tsuru Seko no Akashi (J)
- AV Pretty Girl Fight (Unl) (As) [a1]
- Ghostbusters Remastered (The Real) v1.1 (Unl)
- Super Bros. 16 - Karakuri Land (Unl)
- Gourmet Sentai - Bara Yarou (J)
- Bare Knuckle (W) (REV01) - 2 player
Вышла новая версия одного из лучших эмуляторов NES (Famicom, Dendy).
Qt/SDL Build Improvements - Added Windows to supported operating systems - Now buildable against both Qt5 and Qt6 - Unix OS build fixes Qt/SDL New Tools - Added a pattern table tile editor to the PPU viewer - Added a sprite table viewer window - Added an NES palette color editor tool. Can now edit palette RGB values in realtime Qt/SDL Nametable Viewer - Added tile and attribute gridlines visibility feature - Rearranged window layout - Viewport now has zoom levels - Viewport now has context menu functionality Qt/SDL PPU Viewer - Added tile gridlines visibility feature - Improved active palette display - Added pattern table tile viewer context menu options - Added a click or hover focus policy option to select tile via mouse Qt/SDL Movies - Added AVI and WAV recording capability Qt/SDL Trace Logger - Fixed buffer overrun issue - Improved disk write performance Qt/SDL Hex Editor - Improved editor responsiveness - Added a font selection option for text customization - Added row / column coloring options Qt/SDL GUI Improvements and Bug Fixes - Added main menu hide feature - Accelerators added to main menu - Hot key interface re-worked to better integrate with main menu shortcuts - Added menu preset options for autofire pattern and fixed timing issues - Added an quick access link to fceux online documentation - Added a recent ROMs list to the main menu - Added TBL support to hex editor - Bug fixes for using native OS QFileDialog option - Added RAM init menu options - Added Qt style plugin and stylesheet selection/load options to UI config window - Added feature that allows the binding of gamepad buttons to key sequences that can trigger GUI shortcuts - Added PPU overclocking feature to timing config window Qt/SDL Video Improvements and Bug Fixes - Added aspect ratio selection support - Added viewport cursor and draw input aids options - Added visible scanline entry fields to video config window - Fixed crash issues when switching between OpenGL and SDL drivers - Fixed New PPU selection via video config window - Fixed image distortion issues when using various video scalers and clipping - Screen shot function now captures raw window pixels to allow for higher resolution, aspect ratio and scaler effects to be seen in image - Added NTSC/PAL/dendy auto detection at ROM load Qt/SDL Stability Fixes - Fixed various segmentation faults - Fixed various memory leaks caught by valgrind - Cleaned up many compiler and cppcheck warnings
- When playing "Wizardry III & IV (J)", the file name of the battery backup RAM will be the same as "Wizardry I & II (J)". The file name is [(CD)Wizardry I & II (J)_bram.dat]. You can share save characters between "I&II" and "III&IV". If you uncheck the "Setting-> Improve-> Shared bram (Wizardry 1&2 and 3&4)" menu, it will be saved(used) as a separate file - "Swap Wizardry 1&2 or 3&4 CD-ROM" has been added to the "CD-ROM-> CD Change (No Reset)" menu. If both "Wizardry 1&2" and "Wizardry 3&4" are CD-full-installed("CD-ROM-> CD Install" menu), you can switch the CD-ROM ("Wiz1&2" or "Wiz3&4") to be inserted into the PC Engine. Execute this menu when the CD-ROM replacement message is displayed during the game - When the "Screen-> Mode-> for Video Caputure Mode" menu and the "Screen->Mode-> for Video Caputure Mode Non-Scanlined" menu are selected, the image quality setting is such that the screen does not wavy - The sprite display processing has been brought closer to the operation of the actual machine. In the battle scene of "Burai 2", the problem that the effect display such as magic was missing half and was displayed (occurred from the recent version) has been solved - When playing "CD Battle Hikari no Yuushatachi (J)" with CD installation ( "CD-ROM-> CD Install" menu), insert the CD you want to battle and press the [F1] key once. After that, the CD replacement is automatically recognized without pressing the [F1] key - Fixed the bug that key input was not accepted when the controller setting window was canceled during setting - Other minor parts have been corrected and improved
- SS: Added "Herc's Adventures" to the internal database of games to enable SH-2 read/write VDP1 draw slowdown with, to fix a few graphical glitches - Error out in the configure script when iconv is not found, rather than later during compilation - SNES: Applied untested fix for an issue with libco on PPC64 ELFv2 systems - SS: Corrected a few inaccuracies in the handling of SCSP EG phase transitions, per tests on a SS - Renamed intl/VERSION to intl/VERSION.txt to prevent a conflict with a system C++ header file on case-insensitive filesystems(problem introduced in 1.27.0-UNSTABLE) - Demo: Use #pragma(pack) instead of __attribute__((packed)), to work around a bug/design flaw in older versions of gcc that caused the demo module's save state test to fail when compiled for a Windows target(where ms_struct is the default structure layout) - Increased verbosity of bad Q subchannel data error messages in the CloneCD CD image loader
[savestate] - The savestate version has been changed to 8, so older states are no more compatible - Added/fixed proper savestate support for ALL mappers [sound] - Added support for Namco 163 sound (mapper 19) - Added mapper 210 - Fixed NSF init/play/reset - Fixed sound recording status when stopped [mappers] - Fixed MMC1 (mapper 1), plus support for 512k games (Dragon Warrior III and IV works) - Fixed mappers 69, 72, 76, 78 and 92 - Fixed IRQ counter on mapper 19 reset (Sangokushi II: Haou no Tairiku works) [gui] - You can press Ctrl+F to call the "File info" dialog while in the GUI - CPU state info dialog now supports NSF [general] - General adjustments, cosmetic changes and cleanups - Documentation reworked and usual fixes
Bugs - Fixed a VICII canvas drawing bug in the vertical border area - Fixed a VICII sprite drawing bug in cycle 63 - Disabling sprite-sprite collisions in the GUI had no effect - Some controls for configuring the „cut layers“ feature were not working properly Compatibility - The shift-lock detection trick is working now (cia/ciaports.prg) - Fixed VICE test C64/autostart/test.crt Enhancements - The new versions comes with a built-in screen recorder (similar to the one in vAmiga) - A new option has been added to configure the power supply (50Hz or 60Hz) - The „Edit“ menu has a new option for performing a soft reset - VICII emulation has been accelerated significantly (emulator runs up to 55% faster)
MSX device support: - V99x8: - fixed timing of VDP settings getting applied. This fixes the screensplit in Psycho World, Hydefos, Space Manbow and the Woei demo, and probably more. - fixed that sprites are not disabled instantly, but on the next line - Carnivore 2: - updated initial (out-of-the-box) flash content, with bootmenu 2.40 - added support for firmware version readout (now hardcoded on 2.30) - added support for SLM_cfg register - added reading from SCC, which also works on real hardware - V9990: fix location of bitmap cursor - fixed OPL4 12-bit sample decoding - fixed stereo settings of Daewoo CPC-400(S) - fixed loading/saving of flash content for ReproCartridgeV1/V2 mappers - fixed bugs in RTC (thanks to KdL and HRA!) regarding leap-year and days-in-the-month - added support for proper mapper registers readout on S1985 systems without mapper and with an external mapper that is larger than 512kB - added support for Zemina 25-in-1 mapper (thanks to BiFi and Hashem) - added new machines, thanks to: - Peter Hanraets: Victor HC-7, (partial) Hitachi MB-H2, Sanyo PHC-23J, Sanyo PHC-23 (old), Sanyo PHC-SPC, Sanyo PHC-30N, Sanyo PHC-33 (without built in tape drive features), Sanyo PHC-77, Sony HB-75, Sony HB-F700F, Sony HB-F500 (v1 and v2), AVT DPC-200, Mitsubishi ML-G10, Hitachi MB-H50 (without LEDs), Yamaha SX-100, Philips NMS 8250/19 - Arjen Zeilemaker and others: Toshiba HX-33 and HX-34 (except for the COPY button and special hardware for that) - Danilo Angel: Sanyo MPC-3 - others: Sony HB-75D, Sanyo PHC-28P - added new extensions: Popolon Sound Cartridge (with configurable size) New or improved emulator features: - by default also map the D-pad of a controller to the MSX joystick directions - fixed artifacts on 3x scaling with 512 wide MSX modes on SDLGL-PP - optimized file pool more, especially when alternative ROMs are to be found - more accurate resampling, without rounding errors - fixed possible crash when Tcl callbacks switch the active machine, e.g. using step_back in watchpoints - fixed autorun of tapes/laserdiscs interrupting the replay - fixed OMR replays with ato-run type command - faster switching to/from fullscreen, without changing the videosource - fixed laserdiscplayer eject command still showing the file inserted - make number of columns for showdebuggable configurable - fixed broken color_matrix setting (a.k.a. monitor_type) - fixed drawing of OSD progress info (e.g. while calculating hashes) - improved performance of calculating hashes of HDD images, especially when they're on a network drive - on Windows, make openmsx.exe a GUI application to avoid the separate extra text output window - added support for automatic internal conversion of SVI CAS files to WAV - added support for autoruncassettes for SVI CAS files - fixed autoruncassettes on some models like Yamaha AX150 - OSD menu: - menu button is now easy to disable with new osd_menu_button setting - removed useless frameskip controls - added full speed when loading control - tweaked special options in lists like [eject] - fixed navigating to file pools for disks - show media slot content the same way for all media - represent all media slots as slots, more similar to real hardware. You can now put both ROM cartridges and extensions in cartridge slots via the same menu - show I/O only extensions as such, as they will not take a physical slot in openMSX - allow searching also on _ and - characters in lists - show display names of what is in a media slot - show ROM info of just inserted ROM, not of the most likely running ROM - show also MSX slot number in list of cartridge slots - fixed handling of multiple identical extensions - display a message if a cartridge is removed - display the slot behind extensions in the Extension -> Remove menu - added Monitor type setting to the Video Settings menu - added OSD icon set setting to the Misc Settings menu Build system, packaging, documentation: - better support for macOS < 10.13, using HFS+J DMG format - target macOS 10.13 - build support for 64-bit RISC-V - SDLGL-PP renderer requirements are now relaxed to only OpenGL 2.1 again (was 3.3 in openMSX 16.0) - fixed building without SDL joystick support - C++ code is based on C++17 and thus requires a compiler supporting it, e.g. g++ 8 or later or Visual Studio 2019 or later - 3rd party updates of Tcl (8.6.10) and libpng (1.6.37)
[apu/sound] - Major fix in the sound downsampling, new high pass filter - Sound recording is now terminated if the sound mode is changed - Fixed a bug calculating the data chunk size for stereo wave files - Fixed envelope volume on power up/reset (set to 0 instead of 15) - Sound output volume now uses the mixing formula and float types for math [gui] - The mini-GUI menubar is back! It's used in low resolutions mode - Fixed wrong colors in message boxes [nsf] - Fixed a stupid bug of displaying NSF frequency circles out of NSF mode - Fixed a bug setting the NSF file/track info in the program window - Track number is back to the decimal mode - Press Spacebar to switch the sound mode between "normal" and "Fami-clone" (NSF only) - Pressing Alt+Enter (toggles fullscreen/windowed) no longer restarts the NSF track [joypad] - Reads from 16/17 are set by specific hardware (NES and VS Unisystem) [general] - Now you're able to save/restore states during movie recording (joypad data logging) - Cosmetic changes, a couple of minor fixes - Savestate document is now included with the emulator package
- fix JIT on ARM Macs - add proper Mac builds - GX: optimize single-param commands - add recent-files menu - add support for loading files from archives - fix JIT bugs - fix wifi bugs - improve performance of save-memory writeback - add hotkey for swapping screens - 3D/GL: attempt fixing various bugs - fix OpenGL scaling on hiDPI displays - rework GPU2D for easier integration of full GL rendering - rework NDSCart and GBACart to make it easier to implement new cart types - add support for NAND save memory - fix bugs in DSi I2C and SD/MMC interfaces - new screen modes
- Added Xinput support, fixes: gamepad stops working if bgb loses focus in windows 10. Re-run the configure wizard to utilize Xinput - Improved sound accuracy. "voice" sound works in perfect dark, donkey kong country, medarot 5 and others. added PCM registers - Improved HuC3 support - Improvement to speedrun mode - Added support for BESS, one can now interchange save states between bgb and other supporting emulators such as Sameboy - Added support for the homebrew TPP1 mapper - Many accuracy improvements - Fixed many bugs
VICE v3.6.1 (source)
[XBOX] Far Cry Instincts Evolution [PAL]
» Проблемы пользователей при работе с сайтом/форумом. Пишите сюда, не захламляйте форум. 19:07
» [NES] Castlevania II: Simon's Redaction 19:07
» Angry Video Game Nerd и другие 19:00
» Dendy Junior 2 реставрация 18:25
» Ремонт Dendy картриджа 18:23
» PCSX2: Эмулятор Sony PS2 (продолжение) 18:10
» Продолжение. Super Vadimka II Revenge of Dr. Kulik (PC) 17:47
» Вопросы по XBOX360 17:36
» SGDK 17:34
» Проблема со звуком в Fusion, Gens, BizHawk 17:19
» Эмуляция Nintendo Switch 16:51
» Перенесено: Dendy Junior 2 реставрация 16:50
» Перенесено: HVC UNROM do UOROM Micro Machines 256KB 16:49
» Перенесено: USB геймпад для фамикома 16:48