Make J League Pro Football Club! You may have been able to fix the garbage in the background It may have been able to fix runaway after virtual movie It is only fixing a detailed defect
1) Fixed memory leak when changing the floppy disk image. 2) The joystick game controler will now respond to all POV/hat switches.
- Patch and DLC support - Improved compatibility - Graphic improvements - Bugfixes & minor adjustments
Timer 1 has a mode to count up by the system clock And a mode to count up by HSYNC, Both of them can stop counting up during VBLANK, Because I did not think there was a situation to stop in the system clock mode, For the sake of simplicity, we have adopted a pseudo-reproduction that counts up slowly without stopping. Recently I found out that there is a problematic game Even in the system clock mode, it stopped properly.
-All WIP previous enhacements -General +Fixed a bug when entering the options menu without starting a driver (Thanks to FJ Marti) +If a driver is not initialized when exiting the list, no buttons are displayed +Added multiple directories for arcade ROMS separated by ';' (requested by Davide) +Fixed enter full screen when changing from video menu +K054000: Added protection chip +K053246-K053247-K055673: Implemented functions to show sprites -GameBoy/GameBoy Color +Rewritted the video functions +Corrected read/write of MBC5 mapper extra memory +Corrected the sound 'mode 3' +Corrected reading of the joystick/buttons when ussing the IRQ +Improved way to compare the current line that generates an IRQ +Improved timings of the current line +GameBoy Color -Corrected the size of the palette records. Fixed when the palette pointer is automatically advanced -Improved way to change speed +Improved loading a cartridge with an extra header before the data +Added mappers HuC-1 (to be confirmed) and MBC2 -Pacman HW +Added the rest of dipswitch +Added screen rotation +Crush Roller: Added driver with sound -Galaxian HW +Fixed Scrambre sound, caused errors when closing the driver -TNZS HW +Corrected audio initialization -TMNT HW +TMNT: Changed the ROMS to 2 players version -The Simpsons +Fixed video and audio +Graphics problems (possible bug in the CPU) +Changed the ROMS to the 2 Players version (requested by Davide) -Vendetta (requested by Davide) +Added driver with sound
New features: - re-designed display settings to make use of modern higher resolution displays more intuitive; instead of configuring a window resolution, scaling and overscan area can be configured automatically to create a window of the optimal size and scaling factor; both can also be configured manually to arrive at frequently window sizes - support for the Direct3D 11 graphics API; this requires DirectX 11 to be installed - on Windows Vista, the platform update KB971644 should be installed, as it contains required updates to DirectX - the graphics card has to provide hardware acceleration for Direct3D - ability to save screenshots to the pictures folder (hit < Print Screen > to trigger) - support for automatic, as well as 3x and 4x scaling, which is useful for 4K/high DPI displays; for the best results, try leaving the scaling at automatic - very basic serial port/UART emulation; nothing can be connected to the serial port; this is mostly used for serial debug logging (which is active only in debug builds of WinFellow), but the port is always being emulated Bug Fixes: - improved frame timing to present frames in a more evenly paced manner - improvements to CIA timer handling - improvements to CPU instruction timing (TAS and PEA instructions) - fixed sound volume restoration during reset of Amiga session in Amiga Forever - improved error handling for DMS floppy image extraction - fixed minor memory leaks
Исправления в версии 1.5: ========================= - Добавлена поддержка форматов образов "CCD/IMG/SUB" и "M3U". - В окно "Свойства игры" добавлено описание запуска мульти дисковых игр. - Исправлены некоторые мелкие ошибки.
GBA: process audio at 2MHz instead of 32KHz¹ MD: do not allow the 68K to stop the Z80, unless it has been granted bus access first MD: do not reset bus requested/granted signals when the 68K resets the Z80 the above two fix The Lost Vikings MD: clean up the bus address decoding to be more readable MD: add support for a13000-a130ff (#TIME) region; pass to cartridge I/O² MD: emulate SRAM mapping used by >16mbit games; bank mapping used by >32mbit games³ MD: add 'reset pending' flag so that loading save states won't reload 68K PC, SP registers this fixes save state support ... mostly⁴ MD: if DMA is not enabled, do not allow CD5 to be set [Cydrak] this fixes in-game graphics for Ristar. Title screen still corrupted on first run MD: detect and break sprite lists that form an infinite loop [Cydrak] this fixes the emulator from dead-locking on certain games MD: add DC offset to sign DAC PCM samples [Cydrak] this improves audio in Sonic 3 MD: 68K TAS has a hardware bug that prevents writing the result back to RAM this fixes Gargoyles MD: 68K TRAP should not change CPU interrupt level this fixes Shining Force II, Shining in the Darkness, etc icarus: better SRAM heuristics for Mega Drive games
Debugger improvements: Fix syntax for "breakpoint read" debugger command (thanks, Andy Chadbourne) (Sergio Baldoví). Miscellaneous improvements: Fix Z80 unit test 39 to test the right opcode (thanks, Gareth Adams) (Philip Kendall). Win32: Fix joystick initialisation (thanks, Matthias and Алексей) (Sergio Baldoví). Use power-of-2 sound buffers on FreeBSD (thanks, Rene Ladan) (Fredrick Meunier).
Improved: emulation threading code to reduce cpu usage (it was using full cpu power). Fixed: sound playback pitch and sync loosing. MyNes now adjust the pitch automatically to avoid sync loose.
Computing effective waveform power in MIDI playback and recording. Fixed "Hit MIDI Drums" option in Speccy-Windows. Added "Nearest Neighbor" option to disable linear interpolation.
Added "Nearest Neighbor" option to disable linear interpolation. Added "Force 4:3 Screen" option to MG-Windows. Fixed "Hit MIDI Drums" option in MG-Windows. Fixed 44kHz sound hiccups when 50Hz sync selected in MG-Windows. Computing effective waveform power when simulating samples via MIDI. MG-Windows will not overwrite last loaded file name with other names. Keys - will toggle individual sound channels in MG-Windows. Key  will toggle all sound channels in MG-Windows. Added -4x3 command line option to MG-Unix. Fixed creating file associations on Windows 8+. Added a new icon to MG-Windows.
Added "Nearest Neighbor" option to disable linear interpolation. Added "Force 4:3 Screen" option to VGB-Windows. Fixed "Hit MIDI Drums" option in VGB-Windows. Computing effective waveform power when simulating samples via MIDI. Fixed 44kHz sound hiccups in VGB-Windows. VGB-Windows will not overwrite last .GB file name with .PAL or .STA names. Keys - will toggle individual sound channels in VGB-Windows. Key  will toggle all sound channels in VGB-Windows. Added -4x3 command line option to VGB-Unix. Updated VGB-Windows icon
Added "Interpolate Video | Nearest Neighbor" option to VGBA-Windows. Added "Force 4:3 Screen" option to VGBA-Windows. Added -4x3 command line option to VGBA-Unix. VGBA-Windows will not overwrite last software file name with other names. Fixed file associations on Windows 8+. Updated VGBA-Windows application icon.
Исправления в версии 1.4: ========================= - Добавлены новые возможности по настройке управления в соответствии с изменениями в Mednafen (версия 0.9.43). - Добавлена возможность сортировки содержимого колонок таблицы со списком игр. - Добавлено отображаение пути к образу диска (в Окне с более подробной информацией об игре). - Добавлены новые системные сообщения.
fixed pov inputs fixed windows xp
- gba/bugfix: forces WAITCNT.15=readonly (for DKong:KingOfSwing, thanks endrift) - dsi/teak/a22i: added TeakLite II assembler (supports most TL+TL2 opcodes) - dsi/teak/help: specs for teak cpu flags (which opcodes affect which flags) - dsi/teak/help: specs for memory mapped I/O ports on teak/dsp side - dsi/teak/help: specs for teak CPU registers, details for operand encoding - dsi/teak/help: specs for teak st0-2,icr plus undoc stt0-2,mod0-3 - dsi/emmc: detects/supports debug-version eMMC images (tweaks port 4004024h) - dsi/help: cleaned up some RSA descriptions, notes on debug-version RSA keys - dsi/help: first attempts on describing SCFG_xxx registers for ARM7 side - nds/wifi/help: added details on ds-download-play's openpgp-rsa-sha1 signature - dsi/boot: mimmicked support for booting with AR6013 (when WifiFlash[1FDh]=2) - dsi/dsdump: released dumping tool for dsi memory areas and chip IDs - nds/wifi: released dswifi ASM port (and bugfixes for original dswifi-library) - dsi/wifi/a22i: added assembler support for atheros/xtensa instruction set - dsi/wifi/disass: fixed bugs for ANY/ALL/4/8 and EXTUI-based SHR pseudo-opcode - bugfix: handles 16bit (not 32bit) return value of GetKeyState/GetAsyncKeyState - nds/wifi/help: added note on W_IF acknowledging for counter half-overflows - dsi/tmd/help: added age ratings and public/private .sav entries in .tmd specs - dsi/devicelist/help: added DSi SD/MMC Device List chapter (for carthdr[1D4h]) - dsi/startdirect: initializes device list, aes keys, etc. (still imperfect) - fontfile/help: more info on dsi font file (compression, nitrofont, characters) - lz/help: added pseudo code for lzss, lz11, and lzrev decompression - bootinfo/help: SHA1 WifiFlash[00h..27h] and eMMCBootInfo[00h..FFh,180h..1FFh] - whitelist/help: info on RSA-SHA1's, SHA1-HMAC's and missing RSA check in v1.4E - flipnote/help: info on various flipnote files, rsa, md5, xor-encryption - rsa/help: added info on rsa basics, rsa pseudo code, rsa big-endian format - rsa/help: added note on SWI 23h using OpenPGP Message Format (RFC 4880) - rsa/bios: 80x86 dsi bios clone supports RSA bios functions (SWI 20h..23h) - nds/bugfix: disables dsi I/O ports in DS mode (avoids misdetecting DS as DSi)
Added waveforms to DiskSystem sound chip emulation. Added volume envelopes to DiskSystem sound chip emulation. Computing effective waveform power when simulating samples via MIDI. Fixed triangle channel volume when playing via MIDI. Fixed "Hit MIDI Drums" option in iNES-Windows. Added "Nearest Neighbor" option to disable linear interpolation. DiskSystem disks now get loaded starting with side A.
PSX: Reduced DualShock rumble latency by 1 frame. SS: Added multitap emulation, enableable via settings "ss.input.sport1.multitap" and "ss.input.sport2.multitap". SS: Added steering wheel emulation(for "Virtua Racing", and other racing games that lack 3D Pad analog support). SS: Added Mission Stick and Dual Mission Stick emulation. SS: Added 101-key US keyboard emulation. SS: Fixed hang in "F1 Challenge". SS: Fixed missing voice acting and related hangs in "Magic Knight Rayearth". Reworked how input grabbing is handled. The new way uses only one key combo(CTRL+SHIFT+Menu), and will adapt its behavior based on any keyboards being selected on any virtual input ports or not(refer to the documentation for full details). A new setting is added, "command.toggle_grab", and two settings were removed, "command.toggle_grab_input" and "command.toggle_cidisable". Emulated keyboard(FKB, Tsushin, Saturn) key state is now only updated when input grabbing is toggled on.
- New machines added - AMI 386DX, MR 386DX
- New graphics cards - Plantronics ColorPlus, Wyse WY-700, Obsidian SB50, Voodoo 2
- CPU optimisations - up to 50% speedup seen
- 3DFX optimisations
- Improved joystick emulation - analogue joystick up to 8 buttons, CH Flightstick Pro, ThrustMaster FCS, SideWinder pad(s)
- Mouse can be selected between serial, PS/2, and IntelliMouse
- Basic 286/386 prefetch emulation - 286 & 386 performance much closer to real systems
- Improved CGA/PCjr/Tandy composite emulation
- Various bug fixes
DSP Emulator v0.17b2
My Nes v6.2.300
» rpcs3 - Эмулятор PS3 15:04
» Выключение ps1 fat 14:57
» Battletoads лучшая версия! 14:51
» Game Genie раздел 14:51
» Kinamania Productions (Dendy Chronicles, На Кухне, Dendy Memories etc.) 14:44
» Dolphin - эмулятор Nintendo GameCube и Nintendo Wii (продолжение) 13:49
» [продаю] новые new Nintendo 3DS XL. Москва 13:32
» Double Dragon Remix OpenBor 13:32
» Sega MD Gopher 12:44
» [PCE/Genesis] Cadash 12:36
» Вопрос замены микросхемы в Sega Genesis 12:13
» Продам SEGA SATURN NTSC-J 12:06
» Dendy Classic Steepler Remake 12:04
» Поиск музыки, фильмов, передач и др. 11:41