- Improved WiiFlow integration - Fixed controllers with no analog sticks - Added Wii U GamePad support
- Fixed controllers with no analog sticks - Fixed GameCube build
0.103 - Added support for the UNIF mapper UNIF DREAMTECH01. - Fixed mapper MMC5 and 213. - Added support for NSFe format. - Added OpenBSD support. - Added support for IPS, BPS and XDELTA patches. It's possible to patch the ROM through 3 ways: 1) rename the patch with the same name as the ROM and copy it to the same directory where the ROM is present (example: if "Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].nes" is the name of the ROM, rename the patch in "Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].ips") 2) drag it to the emulator window (compressed patches are supported) 3) apply it via the "Apply Patch" item in the File menu (compressed patches are supported) If more than one patch is present in the compressed file, it will always be possible to select which one to apply. In order to automatically apply a patch to a ROM, in addition to method 1) it is also possible to create a compressed archive that contains both the ROM and the patch. In this case the name of the ips file isn't important (example : compressed file contain "Adventures of Lolo (U) [!].nes" and "adv.ips"). - Rewritten the UI for the settings. - Added the compatibility of the UI for High DPI. - Rewritten and uniformed GFX stack. - Increased performance by 20%/30%. - Dropped out dependencies from SDL and QT4 libraries. - Now it's necessary that QT5 have compiled with support for SVG (and OpenGL for OpenGL version). - Fixed the management of VSync (when you change this option you need to restart the emulator to apply it correctly). - Added the ability to change shader parameters if supported by the shader. - Added a palette editor. - Added in Video Settings an option to show FPS. - Eliminated a lot of unnecessary code. - Fixed many many bugs and increased the accuracy of emulation.
- Added: load state open menu item, allows to quickly load a rom then load a state from selected state slot directly - Added: load state on recent open menu item, same as above, but this work on games open from recent menu - Added: Start game in fullscreen menu option, allows My Nes to switch My Nes into fullscreen mode each time a game is loaded - Added: SDL2 settings in video menu, allows to configure further options of SDL2 Video Renderer - Added: Shutdown emu/exit My Nes on Escape press menu option on preferences, this options allow My Nes to exit fullscreen, shutdown emu or exit My Nes with Escape press - Added: Interface languages switch in Preferences, currently only English and Arabic languages is supported. - Added: Ability to show supported boards list from Help menu - Added: Context menu that appears when right-mouse click anywhere in My Nes window (work on fullscreen too). This allow to access usefull menu items quickly during game play - Added: Auto mouse cursor hide - Improved: the default palette settings, carefully configured to produce a very good image quality - Improved: Sound is carefully configured to produce the highest sound quality possible with My Nes - Improved: if a x controller is connected, and start My Nes for the first time, My Nes will configure and switches automatically to that controller - Improved: Getting started dialog, now it support more options and more detailed - Improved: Speed control in emulation, now My Nes run smoothly - Fixed: bug in SlimDX video renderer, keep aspect ratio was not working - Fixed: bug in SlimDX audio renderer, sound became corrupted most of the time - Fixed: fullscreen was not working probably - Fixed: issues with notifications positions on the screen - Fixed: when to many notifications came at once, the video renderer was displaying the latest one only. Now it display them all one by one - Removed: The GameDB related features
- Wiimote improvements - Audio improvements - Added button to download community graphic packs - 'No legacy' mode for Intel GPUs is now the default - Compatibility & miscellaneous improvements
- fix STRD_POST (fixes Just Sing - Vol 2 music) - add support for POWCNT1 (fixes Imagine - Teacher) - 2D: fix fade effects to semitransp sprites and 3D layer (fixes Devil Survivor) - 3D: truncate W to 24 bits before viewport transform. do not render polygons with any W=0 - attempt at fixing hiDPI under Windows - fix input config dialog crashes under Linux - add support for hotplugging joysticks - make 'savefile relocation when using savestates' disabled by default - remember whether main window is maximized - add menu for setting main window to an integer size - init save memory to 0xFF instead of 0x00 - romlist.bin: index games by serial rather than CRC. updated romlist - add support for 128K EEPROM (Pokémon Mystery Dungeon - Explorers of Sky) - make nocashprint also work in ARM mode - GX: always latch rendering engine registers, even when not flushing - GX: fix polygon timings when polygon is rejected by culling/clipping - rewrite main emu loop to use absolute timestamps
На Новый год команда переводчиков Chief-Net опубликовала два новых перевода: Illusion of Gaia (SNES) и Sherlock Holmes - Hakushaku Reijou Yuukai Jiken (NES).
Поздравляем всех вас с Новым 2019-ым годом! Мы немного помогли ещё одному старожилу форума MopoZ-у с завершить перевод фантастической Action RPG на игровую систему SNES. Встречайте, llusion of Gaia, вторая игра из цикла Soul Blazer. Игра содержит в себе множество исторических и мифологических отсылок к локациям и существам, а также затрагивает довольно взрослые темы для детского сюжета. Помимо этого, Guyver завершил перевод неимоверно сложной игры про известного сыщика Шерлока Холмса - Sherlock Holmes - Hakushaku Reijou Yuukai Jiken (NES). Спасти британскую графиню смогут только сильнейшие. Счастья и здоровья в Новом году!!!
Bugfixes •Fixed build script so controller images are actually included so UI doesn't crash •Disabled most bindings when UI active (fixes crashes/wonkiness when pressing certain keys) •Fixed Windows implementation of get_config_dir() so config file ends up in %localappdata%\blastem like it should •Fixed the location of sticky_path on all platforms •Added virtual root directory used by ROM UI to new Nuklear UIPS: в новости ссылка на Windows-версию, версии для других систем смотреть в меню "Последние файлы" или соответствующих разделах.
Preferences - All emulator preferences dialogs have been merged into a unified preferences panel - New options in the emulator settings allow the user to customize the actions taken when opening a media file - The input device selection is now retained in the user default storage - JiffyDOS Rom images have been added to the list of known images CRT Monitor emulation - Dot mask emulation has been modified to not darken the screen any more - It is now possible to set the bloom radius individually for each color channel - Cathode rays can be shifted relative to each other Cartridges - Added support for the Expert cartridge - Cardridge buttons are now displayed in the bottom bar as small (clickable) icons Screenshots - Now users can choose whether to save the emulator texture (low res) or the upscaled texture (hi res) - If menu item "Save Snapshot..." is selected, emulation is paused until the screenshot has been saved Audio - Upgraded ReSID to the version used in VICE V3.3 - While the emulator is running, the sampling rate is adjusted automatically to reduce buffer underflows and overflows - Fixed a bug that made FastSID unusable on audio hardware with a sample rate other than 44.1khz Joystick emulation - The assignment of keystrokes to joystick events has been improved when multiple keys are pressed at the same time
Stable-версия 0.980, WIP-версия получила номер 0.985, и теперь доступна в i386 и AMD64 исполнениях (WinXP и выше).
0.980 - Overall: Adjusted code to use C++ memory allocation routines where possible. Added support for 64-bit builds. Various code cleanup and bugfixes. - APU: Added separate logic for power-on and soft-reset events. Updated various counters to more closely match actual hardware behavior. Upgraded audio playback code to use DirectSound 8.0. - CPU: Improved DMA emulation logic to properly handle both Sprite and PCM operations happening concurrently. Removed all inline assembly for 64-bit support. Fixed interrupt timing for branch instructions without page crosses. Added a configuration setting to suppress Debug statements for invalid opcodes. Added support for undefined opcodes AAC, ASR, ARR, ATX, and AXS. - Controllers: Renamed "Alternate Keyboard" to "Subor Keyboard". Updated Family Basic and Subor Keyboards to support movie recording and playback. Updated controllers to use Save/Load routines instead of exposing their internal state as packed byte arrays. Updated Arkanoid paddles to support axis configuration and adjusted range of valid positions. Added support for SNES Mouse. Fixed support for configuring POV triggers as axes versus buttons. - Debugger: Updated CPU debugger and trace log output to include total elapsed CPU cycles since reset. Improved breakpoint support to properly handle intermediate reads. Improved PPU debugger to only redraw pattern tables and sprites when their corresponding palettes actually changed. - Graphics: Added separate default palettes for each region. Improved fullscreen code to attempt to select a resolution which matches your monitor's aspect ratio. Fix a bug with Zapper emulation while in fullscreen mode. Added an alternative Playchoice-10 palette. Added a configuration setting for Playchoice-10 palettes to control whether or not extra gray colors should be added at 1D/2D/3D. Fixed color emphasis to swap the Red/Green bits on PAL and Dendy. Updated NTSC palette generation. Added an option to horizontally stretch the window to produce the correct aspect ratio. - iNES Header Editor: Moved header editor into its own source file. Added support for editing NES 2.0 format fields. - Mapper Interface: Updated Mapper Interface version from 3.7 to 3.9. Reordered several enumerated types to be more consistent. Added support for debug-safe read handlers which do not trigger side effects. Improved handling of multiple DLLs supporting the same mapper. - Main Program: Updated Winamp plugin to support Unicode. Added support for Hybrid (Dendy) timing - PAL's 50Hz framerate, but NTSC's CPU/PPU clock ratio and VBLANK length. Reorganized code for saving and loading configuration settings to be localized according to function. Increased maximum supported PRG RAM from 64KB to 1024KB. Increased maximum supported CHR RAM from 32KB to 256KB. Changed FDS disk writing to use a new file format which permits tracking version numbers. Added full NES 2.0 format support. Reworked Savestate/Reset commands to avoid stopping and restarting sound playback (and causing pops). Fixed debugger breakpoints to properly unacquire input devices. Fixed crash when exiting the program while in fullscreen mode. Added a "Browse Save Files" option to the File menu. - PPU: Removed some unneeded optimizations that didn't work with 64-bit and weren't beneficial with 32-bit anymore. Fixed pre-render scanline to reset vertical scroll bits for every cycle in 280-304 instead of just the last one. Removed old "non-accurate" sprite evaluation logic. Fixed emulation of 07 accesses during rendering and how they affect the VRAM address. Added support for Vs. Unisystem PPUs returning special values from the lower bits of 02. - Savestates: Updated savestate logic to better handle version differences. - Mappers: Added support for NES 2.0 custom SRAM sizes Added support for various iNES mappers using CHR RAM when no ROM is present. Updated MMC2 emulation for switching the lower CHR ROM bank. Updated IRQ counters for MMC3, MMC5, MMC6, VRC4, VRC6, VRC7, and Tengen RAMBO-1. Updated MMC5 sound length counter timing and added support for read-triggered PCM. Updated iNES mappers 1 and 4 to support NES 2.0 PRG RAM sizes. Updated iNES mapper 16 to support EEPROM saves, and added mapper 159 as a variant. Added iNES mapper 210 as a variant of mapper 19. Fixed iNES mappers 21, 22, 23, and 25 to properly reflect their actual functionality. Improved compatibility for iNES mapper 185. Added support for NES-AN1ROM, HVC-FKROM, NES-PEEOROM, NES-SC1ROM, NES-SHROM, NES-SH1ROM, NES-SIROM, NES-SJROM, NES-SL2ROM, NES-SL3ROM, NES-SLRROM, NES-SMROM, NES-TBROM, NES-TEROM, NES-TKSROM, NES-TL2ROM, NES-TLSROM, NES-TNROM, NES-TQROM, and NES-TVROM boards. Added support for iNES mappers 28, 31, 36, 48, 57, 72, 77, 82, 92, 101, 107, 152, 154, 155, 159, 165, 191, 192, 193, 194, 200, 201, 203, 205, 206, 207, 240, 242, and 245. Merged iNES mapper 151 (Extended Vs. Unisystem) into 75 (VRC1). Fixed NSF player to properly silence internal channels when changing tracks.
- Updated core to 1.58 - Improved WiiFlow integration - Added Wii U GamePad support (thanks Fix94!) - Added setting to change sound interpolation - Fixed mangled image when switching between HQ2x and scanlines filters - Added BS-X BIOS loading - Fixed Tengai Mekyou Zero black screen - Fixed Chou Aniki black screen - APU Hacks for 1.58 core to fix Earthworm Jim 2 - Adjusted SA1 settings to fix Super Mario RPG slowdowns with 1.58 core
31 декабря 2018 года обновился высокоточный мультисистемный эмулятор/отладчик Genesis/Megadrive.
New Features •New Nuklear UI with almost complete access to configuration options •Added support for creating SDL2 mappings from inside the emulator •Loading ROMs from ZIP archives is now supported •Loading gzip compressed ROMs is now supported •Internal screenshots can now be in PNG format •New VDP plane debug view •VDP debug views are now in separate windows •Experimental support for sync to video (not enabled by default) •Preliminary support for MegaWifi cart emulation Bugfixes •Fixed a number of 68K decoder bugs (mostly illegal instruction decoding) •Fixed a number of memory leaks Accuracy/Completeness Improvements •Added support for J-Cart emulation •Implemented Z80 interrupt mode 2 •Fixed the timing of a number of 68K instructions •Fixed the timing of the Z80 JP cc, nn instruction •Fixed the order bytes of a word are written to VRAM from the FIFO (fixes minor corruption in Road Rash 3 bike menu) Other Changes •Added support for Open GL ES in addition to the existing desktop GL support •Some small optimizationsPS: в новости ссылка на Windows-версию, версии для других систем смотреть в меню "Последние файлы" или соответствующих разделах.
- Moved PSG sound computation to Sync8910() - When loading .Z80 files, PSG sound starts playing right away - Fixed airplane sounds in Auf Wiedersehen Monty - Fixed beeper conversion to melodic audio - Fixed MIDI playback in Speccy-Windows - Minor fixes to MIDI recording
- Auto-commands (passing commands to execute as command line parameters) - Support weak sectors - Support empty tracks - Improved keymap handling - Loading of IPF files from zip - Many bug fixes
- Now truncating all VRAM table addresses to 16kB boundary - Fixed accidental crashes when running SC-3000 programs - Now only hitting MIDI drums once per screen when recording - Moved "Light Gun" option to the "Input" menu in MG-Windows
- VDP1: Refactored the entire architecture - VDP1: Disabled force_interlace - VDP1: Implemented better timing - VDP1: Implemented handling of the MODR register - VDP1: Implemented handling for invalid command table data - VDP1: Implemented Color Calculation Mode 5 - VDP1: Implemented a new algorithm for quadrilateral rasterization - VDP1: Implemented anti-aliasing for Distorted Sprite and Polygon - VDP1: Rewrote user/system clipping and pre-cliping - VDP1: Rewrote end code process - VDP1: Rewrote High Speed Shrink - VDP1: Rewrote handling of the LOPR/COPR registers - VDP1: Rewrote manual frame change/erase - VDP1: Added access restrictions to the registers TVMR/FBCR - VDP1: Fixed a bug of EWLR/EWRR registers(Street Fighter Zero 3) - VDP2: Disabled VDP2_JIT - VDP2: Refactored the entire architecture - VDP2: Removed Character Pattern cache - VDP2: Supported 1M VRAM - VDP2: Implemented Special High-Resolution Graphics Mode(preliminary) - VDP2: Implemented HCNT/VCNT/EXLTEN handling(incomplete) - VDP2: Implemented RBG1 and EXBG - VDP2: Implemented rotation calculation with coefficient data - VDP2: Implemented Rotation Parameter Mode 2 of RBG0 - VDP2: Implemented Invalid Rotation Parameter Mode 2(when coefficient table is disabled) of RBG0 - VDP2: Implemented coefficient data as part of LNCL data - VDP2: Implemented Screen Over Process Mode 1 of RBG0/RBG1 - VDP2: Implemented Gradation - VDP2: Implemented Sprite Window - VDP2: Implemented sprite color calculation condition 3(MSB) - VDP2: Added support of sprite type 0~7 for 8-bit data - VDP2: Added support of sprite type 8~F for 16-bit data - VDP2: Added Character Pattern cache again - VDP2: Rewrote priority handling - VDP2: Rewrote handling of the SPCLMD and SPWINEN bits of the register SPCTL(Dragon Force 2) - VDP2: Rewrote Cycle Pattern handling(incomplete) - VDP2: Rewrote TVSTAT handling - VDP2: Rewrote Special Priority function - VDP2: Rewrote Extended Color Calculation - VDP2: Rewrote Sprite Screen Over Process - VDP2: Rewrote Window Process - VDP2: Rewrote Shadow Process - VDP2: Rewrote LNCL insertion - VDP2: Rewrote scrolling/zooming calculation of NBG0/NBG1/NBG2/NBG3 - VDP2: Rewrote Line Scroll/Vertical Cell Scroll process of NBG0/NBG1 - VDP2: Fixed a bug of byte access of the color RAM(wrong mask) - VDP2: Fixed a bug that the WxLWE bit of LWTA0U and LWTA1U are masked - VDP2: Fixed a bug of special color calculation mode 3(palette data MSB) - VDP2: Fixed a bug of RGB0 color calculation ratio - VDP2: Fixed a bug when the data is RGB format and color calculation is indicated by MSB - VDP2: Fixed a bug of palette number - VDP2: Fixed a bug of color RAM address offset - VDP2: Fixed bugs of Character Number Supplement Modes - VDP2: Fixed bugs of Normal Line Window coordinates - VDP2: Fixed a bug of sprite transparent dot - VDP2: Fixed a bug of Pattern Name Table Lead Address calculation - VDP2: Fixed bugs of display/color mode limits by settings of the Reduction Enable Register - VDP2: Fixed bugs of display limits by settings of NBG0/NBG1 color modes - VDP2: Fixed bugs caused by changes in mid-frame - VDP2: Fixed bugs of NBG2/NBG3 scroll values - VDP2: Fixed bugs of LNCL/BACK screen in single interface mode - VDP2: Fixed a bug of vertical Reduction - VDP2: Fixed a bug of Screen Over Process Mode 3 when bitmap vertical size is 256 - VDP2: Fixed a bug of rotation parameter when the graphic mode is hi-res or exclusive hi-res - VDP2: Fixed a bug of rotation parameter when it is double/single interlace - VDP2: Fixed a bug of Special Color Calculation Mode 2(by dot) when color format is RGB - VDP2: Fixed a bug of priority pattern(BIOS splash screen) - VDP2: Fixed a bug that BGON changes in mid-frame(Lunar Silver Star Story) - VDP2: Fixed a bug of sprite transparent dot - VDP2: Fixed a bug of single interface - VDP2: Fixed a bug of line scrolling - VDP2: Fixed a bug when the priority number is 0 - SCU: Rolled back the fix of PPAF handling in v0.4(Thunder Force V) - SCU: Fixed a bug of DMA indirect mode table address detection(Tactics Ogre) - SCU: Fixed a bug of DMA range checking(Burning Rangers) - SCU: Fixed a bug of DMA timing(too slow to end transfer of palette data during VBLANK) - CDB: Fixed bugs of CdReport when the pickup is in the Lead In/Out area - CDB: Supported MPEG audio decoding - MISC: Added ON/OFF switch for the VDP2 BACK layer - MISC: Fixed another wrong track mode bug of the MDS parser
- Note: because of major TIA sound changes, the state file format has changed, and old state files will not work with this release - New cycle exact audio core based on work by Chris Brenner (crispy); greatly improved audio emulation accuracy (i.e. E.T., Ms. Pacman) - Full rewrite of the audio subsystem; resample TIA output to target sample rate directly in Stella - Added option to force stereo sound for all ROMs, or to use the setting on a per-ROM basis - Threading: decouple emulation from frame rendering - Main loop rewritten; emulating speed and timing is now much more faithful (i.e. speed in Pick'n'Pile) - Added preliminary support for 'CTY' bankswitching scheme and recently released 'Chetiry' ROMs. Special thanks to SpiceWare for adding music support to this scheme - UI modernization (new widget look, dialog titles added, dialogs refactored) - The bankswitch scheme can now be forced by naming the ROM with a specific extension (ie: .f8s for F8SC, .fe for FE, etc). The supported extensions are the same as the ones from HarmonyCart and UnoCart - Audio settings replaced with new 'audio.xxx' settings - FPS setting replaced with speed setting for adjusting emulation speed - Extra functionality for Time Machine dialog (start/stop recording; minor fixes) - When logging messages to the System Logger, condense similar messages that arrive in batches into fewer messages (including timestamps) - Fixes for collision corner cases (during HBlank) - Fixed excessive CPU usage while in UI modes (ROM launcher, debugger, etc) - The 'launcherexts' option has been replaced by a true/false option named 'launcherroms', which specifies to show only ROMs or all files in the ROM launcher - Changes in 'Game Properties' dialog - 'Default' button now affects only current tab like in all other dialogs - 'Display' and 'Console' tab changes are now immediate - Fixed bug when selecting 'Auto-detect' format for 50Hz ROMs - Fixed bug in autodetecting Genesis controllers - Fixed bug with 'thumb.trapfatal' commandline argument; sometimes Stella would lock up when encountering a fatal error instead of entering the debugger and displaying a message - Fixed bug in reading from settings file with entries that were empty; the parsing was failing. This affected the 'cpurandom' argument; when all options in it were turned off, they were all turned on again during the next program run - Fixed bug with 'hold' events; they are now released a short time after starting a ROM - When starting Stella for the first time, the first ROM selected will determine which path to use by default for subsequent runs - Fixed emulator crash when starting SaveKey ROMs from commandline with SaveKey messages enabled - Fixed missing TV format update in frame stats dialog when switching display type - Fixed missing debug color update when switching display type - 'Fill to scanline' now works for scanlines above current scanline too - The debugger 'uhex' command is now honoured in CDF and BUS schemes - When switching screenmodes, the sound is now paused and later resumed. This fixes popping and cracking sounds apparent on some systems, notably macOS when toggling windowed/fullscreen mode - State file format has been optimized to be smaller, and faster loading and saving. This affects both the files saved to your computer as well as Time Machine functionality - The ROM name saved in a PNG tEXt chunk now honours the 'snapname' setting - Improved snapshots when phosphor is enabled - Updated PAL palette - Added 'Cartridge.StartBank' ROM property, to force a ROM to use a specific bank for its reset vector - Added Developer setting, which breaks on reads from write ports. It now detects such conditions in many more cases. This new way of detecting RWP errors obsoletes the old '_rwport' debugger command, which has now been removed - Added recently released 'Arkyology' prototype ROM to the database - Fixed 'Street Racer' and 'Video Olympics' ROMs to use paddles in both ports - For UNIX systems: in the ROM launcher, when using symlinks use the symlink pathname instead of the underlying filesystem pathname - The UNIX builds now use the system-installed PNG and ZLIB libraries by default - The Macintosh builds are now named 'macOS' throughout the codebase to reflect the new naming from Apple - For better compatibility, the Windows 32-bit version does not require SSE2 anymore - Updated included PNG library to latest stable version
18.104.22.168 -Prevent memory buffer overflow error when mounting G64 disk files that contain tracks that are longer than 7928 bytes. Allow arbitrary length G64 track data to be scaled to the emulated disk 22.214.171.124 - Fixed G64 file header track size sanity check 126.96.36.199 - Added VIA6522 shift register emulation to support raw captured VMAX4 loaders - CIA Time Of Day emulation accuracy improvement
- SS: Added support for directly loading <= 1MiB bootable cart ROM images, with the expected file extension being "ss", for debugging and testing purposes - SS: Added "Fighting Vipers" to the internal database of games to use the data cache read bypass kludge with, to fix the problem of the computer-controlled opponent sometimes losing the will to not be a statue - PSX: Memory cards are now backed up on startup(maximum number of backup copies kept for each memory card is 5) - PCE: Increased CD read startup delay per tip from dshadoff. Fixes ADPCM voice playback issues in "Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari" when text speed is set to fast - MD: Fixed a few errors in the internal automatic multitap database, per tip from clobber - SS: Added setting "ss.cart.auto_default" - NES: Removed apparently erroneous iNES header correction database entry for "Dragon Quest II" that was breaking the game - VB: Added the ability to toggle the state of the low battery sensor bit; configure the device on virtual input port 2(e.g. ALT+SHIFT+2) to assign a key/button to this function - PSX: Added a pseudorandom component to Pause command timing to address loading-related hangs in "Colony Wars - Vengeance (Europe)" and "Army Men - Air Attack (Europe)" - PSX: Generate a seek error if the tray is opened while the CD drive is not stopped; fixes broken disc switching in "Arc the Lad III" - PSX: Improved emulation of the behavior of CDC command 0x0A per tests on a PS1; fixes hang in "Goryuujin Electro" - PSX: Don't set the autopause track test value unless autopause is enabled; fixes missing music in "Pitball" - PSX: Delay first CD-DA report after playback begins, per tests on a PS1; fixes missing music in "Roswell Conspiracies - Aliens, Myths & Legends" - PSX: Improved timing of CDC command 0x0A per tests on a PS1; fixes missing music and hangs in "Grind Session" - PSX: Altered seek and pause timing and behavior per tests on a PS1; fixes hangs in "Incredible Crisis", "Ballerburg - Castle Chaos", "Transformers - Beast Wars Transmetals", and "Simple 1500 Series Vol. 057 - The Maze" - The settings management code will now throw an exception if a floating-point setting is NaN - Fixed a crash that occurred when "debugger.autostepmode" was set to "1" and a game was loaded for a system for which debugger functionality was not implemented - NativeVFS, FileStream, and GZFileStream methods taking a path will now throw an error when the path contains a null character - SNES-Faust: Added recognition of files with "fig" and "swc" file extensions as SNES ROM images - Altered the variants of MDFN_rtrim(), MDFN_ltrim(), MDFN_trim(), MDFN_zapctrlchars(), MDFN_strazlower(), MDFN_strazupper(), and UTF8_sanitize() that operate on a mutable std::string to take a pointer to the std::string instead of a non-const reference, and added variants that take a const std::string reference and return a std::string result - Dropped support for "game set" hashes used to change the naming of save state and save game files. The feature was mostly broken by changes made years ago, and is redundant now with M3U support. Save game files for multi-disc PC-FX games created in previous versions of Mednafen will need to be renamed to be seen by this and newer versions of Mednafen. Other files, including save states, should generally be unaffected, unless the user has changed filesys.fname_* settings to use the %F specifier where they wouldn't by default - Removed usage of the deprecated "register" keyword in some old code - Adjusted placement of MDFN_FASTCALL and NO_INLINE to fix some compilation errors with MSVC - In addition to nonvolatile memory backup files as before, any missing directories in the file path for input-recording movies, save states, screen snapshots, and nonvolatile memory files are now created as necessary, to increase the versatility of the filesys.fname_* settings - Implemented partial virtual filesystem support via classes VirtualFS, NativeVFS, and ZIPReader - Emulation modules' loading of files referenced from the main file being loaded is now done through its associated VFS. This does create a small backwards-compatibility issue with PSF-family(PSF, SSF, GSF, etc.) files, in that previously a ZIP'd PSF-family file that referenced a library file would have the referenced file loaded from the directory containing the ZIP file, but now will have it loaded from within the same ZIP file - NGP: Replaced min/max macros with usage of std::min/std::max - Modified usage of std::swap in OwlResampler.cpp to not explicitly(and unnecessarily) specify the template argument, to fix a compilation error on MSVC - Reworked FileStream.cpp to fix some issues causing errors on MSVC - GBA: Fixed a regression introduced in 0.9.47 that partially broke compatibility with save states created in previous versions(< 0.9.47), while preserving compatibility for save states created in versions between and including 0.9.47 and 1.21.3 - SNES-Faust: Added RAM cheat support(main WRAM only for now) - SNES-Faust: Added emulation of PPU-area open bus/bus read latches; fixes missing sprites in the water stage of "Mario's Time Machine" - SNES-Faust: Corrected H/V latch reading to use two separate high/low byte toggles - SNES-Faust: Made minor changes to the CPU emulation core to not require computed goto support in the compiler - Added "blend" and "blend_rg" deinterlacers - Moved multithreading management code into the core - Encapsulated most(ish) core Mednafen code in the "Mednafen" namespace - Slightly improved the quality of audio output by SwiftResampler when running at the higher quality settings - Moved NES audio resampler so it can be used by any emulation module, and renamed it to "SwiftResampler" - Added an SSE intrinsics-utilizing MAC loop to OwlResampler as a fallback(for the inline assembly) when compiling with MSVC - Added an SSE2 intrinsics-utilizing MAC loop to SwiftResampler as a fallback(for the inline assembly) when compiling with MSVC - Wrote new Kaiser-windowed sinc generation code, and modified OwlResampler and the NES resampler to use it. It shouldn't have any particularly noticeable end-user effects, other than slightly different startup performance(assuming no mistakes were made :p) - SS: Emulated input devices' internal states were not being reset on virtual power toggle; fixed - SS: Reorganized SCSP DSP emulation code to make the lifetime of variables clearer, for a possible x86_64 dynarec in the future - Modified SHA-256 hashing code to allow for piecemeal hashing of data, instead of requiring the hash to be generated from one contiguous chunk of memory - PSX: Fixed a startup crash that could occur with a malformed or corrupted SYSTEM.CNF file - Replaced MD5 hashing code with newly-written code - Replaced SDL threading code with new code that uses pthreads directly - Replaced Q subchannel CRC16 calculation code from cdrdao with newly-written code - gzip-compressed ROM/disk image files are now recognized by file extension instead of header magic - SS: Fixed an emulation inaccuracy with the handling of the SH-2 "mac.l" instruction when saturation is enabled, per tests on a SS
Команда переводчиков zelda64rus представила свой новый перевод на русский язык игры Four Swords: Anniversary Edition (Nintendo DSi).
Скачать перевод можно по ссылке: http://shedevr.org.ru/zelda64rus/translations.html#fsae
Это последняя из непереведенных до настоящего времени "Зельд", "в которую можно играть одному", как верно подметил FoX. Да, это ремейк игры, вышедшей в 2002 году на GBA, но там только многопользовательская игра, к тому же она была взаимосвязана с ремейком A Link to the Past, выпущенной на том же картридже. Поэтому... если говорить о "Зельдах, в которые можно играть одному", то с этим релизом они (эти наши Зельды), наконец-то переведены все (в основной линейке игр серии). В данном релизе переведен весь текст и графика, кроме электронного руководства (мануала) к игре. Оно нами переведено, но в релизе его нет (будет английское), т.к. пока не решены некоторые вопросы технического характера. Также в игре можно встретить "лишние пробелы" в тексте (в кавычках, потому что лишних пробелов там по факту нет) — перед иконками предметов или знаками препинания, либо просто между словами (во фразах, где есть выделение цветом). "Лишними пробелами" грешит и оригинальная версия (в нашем случае — английская), и побороть эту откровенную халтуру разработчиков сходу не удалось, но в следующих релизах планируется попробовать решить данный вопрос, а также сделать-таки руководство на русском языке. После применения патча на выходе будет два русифицированных файла: NDS и CIA. Первый для эмуляторов и консоли DSi, второй для консолей 3DS/2DS.
Помимо этого, ранее группой Failing Forward был выпущен на русский язык игры Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (Nintendo 3DS).
Скачать перевод можно по ссылке: https://failingforward.github.io/#/utilities
Все готовы? Ведь сегодня долгожданный день релиза перевода Fire Emblem Echoes - Тени Валентии! На нашем сайте вы уже можете найти патчер (перевод будет распространяться только в нём), а в данном посте - гайд по использованию. Понятный интерфейс и подробное описание, вместе с видео-инструкцией помогут вам насладиться игрою на русском языке! Заходите на наш сайт и загружайте патчер с переводом! Все до встречи на просторах Валентии!
- Move the LICENSE file to the base directory and use a stub in all the source files referring to it - Adjust Chou Aniki timing hack - Use 1-based numbering when displaying pressed keys - Hide controller port if disabled when displaying keys - Fix movie playback libretro: - Fix interlaced modes when overscan crop is enabled - Allow overriding -flto (orbea) GTK+: - Use shared snes_ntsc implementation. - Remove extra LGPL licensing to avoid confusion. - Don't translate config file entries. Fixes breakage on non-C languages. - Fix issue where config file doesn't contain all configurable entries. - Remove config options for Netplay, Joystick, and JMA. SDL 2.0 is now mandatory. - Updated gettext and removed intltool. update-po should now catch all translatable strings. - If available, reduce input lag option will now use fences instead of glFinish to prevent hogging the CPU. - Onscreen text can be variable width and will show up in some more cases now. Win32: - Add audio device selection (XAudio2 only)
- microphone input (physical mic, noise, wav) - nocash-style console printing - send console output to cmd under Windows - corrections to romlist.bin - 2D: fix blending for semitransp sprites and 3D layer when windows are used (bypasses window 'color effect enable' check) - 3D: fix 'equal' depth test margin in Z-buffering mode, fixes Puzzlers World 2 - SPU: add support for channel repeat mode 3 (behaves same as 1) - SPU: always clear channel buffers, even when running ch0-7 in mode 3 (fixes American Girl - Kit Mystery Challenge!) - libui/windows: cache ideal size for uiButton. fixes lag in input config dialog - close/open lid, sleep mode - hotkey system - audio settings dialog, with volume slider and microphone settings - libui/gtk: remember last directory in which a ROM was opened - libui/gtk: attempts at fixing input config dialog crashes - framerate limiter toggle (abcdjdj) - add Linux libpcap library names (dogtopus) - betterer readme (Aqueminivan) - GX: set busy flag immediately when putting things in the FIFO, fixing possible race condition - GX: revise timing for SWAP_BUFFERS command - add flatpak manifest (cpba)
- Fixed crash in OpenBSD when quitting the app, which can also be happening on other systems (no reports yet, but the problem is now fixed for good) - Fixed configure/build scripts to work natively under OpenBSD
FCE Ultra GX v3.4.1
Snes9x GX v4.4.1
FCE Ultra GX v3.4.1
» Видеопроект EmuGamer 12:15
» Нужна помощь по клону EVERDRIVE MD 11:50
» Старинная SEGA Genesis - артефакты звуковые 11:35
» Mortal Kombat 11 11:24
» Версия материнки Dreamcast 11:20
» S.O.S Денди тормозит при нажатии кнопок на джойстике 11:15
» Во что сейчас играем? 09:13
» Battle Box 08:08
» Как прошить CoolBoy c флешкой 64-ball? 07:58
» Один канал звука на клоне SMD 03:04
» Размеры картонных боксов игр Sega Genesis 03:02
» DOSBox 02:07
» Cemu - Эмулятор Wii U 01:28
» PS2 FAT 39004 Чипованная. красные облака на лиц и на пират. дисках 01:09