– SYSTEM: Completed PAL mode support. – MISC: Added command REM for the CUE parser. – MISC: Refined the INI parser. – SCSP: Fixed the random crash caused by CA(call address is out of range). – MISC: Fixed the crash when dragging and dropping files directly to the executable. – MISC: Fixed the crash of homebrews without a Product ID. – MISC: Fixed the crash caused by incorrect use of std::getline.
- Made iNES treat all ROMs with mapper #99 as VS-System ROMs. - Added multiple monitor support to iNES-Windows. - Fixed disappearing window in iNES-Windows. - Fixed best full-screen mode detection in iNES-Windows. - Fixed window flicker that appeared after recent Win10 updates. - Fixed default window position to the middle of the screen in iNES-Windows. - Fixed DirectInput joysticks support in iNES-Windows. - Made directional pads work on XBox gamepads. - Switched iNES-Linux to using PulseAudio sound. - Updated old PulseAudio driver for 64bit Linux.
- Added support for the MSU-1 coprocessor. (qwertymodo) - Added support for MSU-1 distribution pack. (qwertymodo) - Added support for BS-X Satellaview memory packs and data files. (LuigiBlood) - Improved BS-X memory mapping accuracy. (LuigiBlood) - Fixed APU error causing issues with some games. (byuu, qwertymodo) - Added option to ignore patch checksums. (qwertymodo) - Fixed build warnings / undefined behavior. (bonimy) - Correct pixel placement in hires. (BearOso, OV2) - Fixed RAM mapping for Light Fantasy. (hex_usr, BearOso) - Added Circuit USA APU timing hack. (BearOso) - libretro: Merged some changes from downstream repository. (OV2) - GTK+: Allow use of XDG config directory. (BearOso) - GTK+: Add 10th save slot. (YamashitaRen) - GTK+: Updated Spanish translation. (jristz) - Win32: Switched to Studio 2017. (OV2) - Win32: Fixed problems when minimized in d3d. (OV2) - Win32: Split Patch/Rom directory. (OV2) - Win32: Simplified compilation by removing or including some dependencies (included CG headers, completely removed FMOD and FMOD_EX, moved direct draw to compile switch) and reworking solution/configurations. (bonimy, OV2) - Win32: Fixed crash with movie dialog (OV2) - Win32: Changed hotplugging (OV2)
- This release adds auto-saving RAM support and a new tool to save per-game text notes. It also adds 64 new SNES PAL game verifications to the icarus database, courtesy of DoNotWant and Smarthuman.
- Various compatibility and bug fixes - Some assembly modules have been disabled because they are outdated. Will be reactivated in the future
- Greatly improved automatic hardware and language detection. - Fixed scanline length to 228 CPU clocks. - Made NTSC screen length to be exactly 262 scanlines. - Made PAL screen length to be exactly 313 scanlines. - Added multiple monitor support to MG-Windows. - Fixed disappearing window in MG-Windows. - Fixed best full-screen mode detection in MG-Windows. - Fixed window flicker that appeared after recent Win10 updates. - Fixed DirectInput joysticks support in MG-Windows. - Made directional pads work on XBox gamepads. - Switched MG-Linux to using PulseAudio sound. - Updated old PulseAudio driver for 64bit Linux.
- Now puNES is UTF-8 compatible. - Now puNES is a NSF player. - Added support for the mappers: 6, 27, 30, 35, 43, 123, 134, 151, 155, 162, 166, 167, 168, 187, 188, 190, 196, 197, 250, 252, 253, 254. - Added support for the UNIF mappers: TF1201, TEK90, EH8813A, Sachen-8259A, 11160, G-146, 12-IN-1, 411120-C, T-262, BS-5, 8157, 830118C, 8237, 8237A, NTD-03, 42in1ResetSwitch, CNROM, Ghostbusters63in1, 64in1NoRepeat, 70in1, 70in1B, H2288, KOF97, 603-5052, CITYFIGHT, TFROM, BB, T-230, 43272, AC-08, KS7013B, SA-72008, MTECH01, UNIF FS304, SA-70037, YOKO, SA-9602B, CC-21, LH32, NovelDiamond9999999in1, SL1632, SA-72007, Sachen-8259B, SHERO, SuperHIK8in1, SMB2J, AX5705, Supervision16in1, SA-0036, GS-2004, GS-2013, KS7012, KS7037, KS7016, KS7017, LH10, KS7032, SC-127, RT-01, MASLIB, BOY, 8-IN-1, HP898F, 158B, 810544-C-A1, KS7031, DRAGONFIGHTER, Super24in1SC03, VRC7. - Fixed mappers: 15, 45, 52, 60, 108, 116, 114, 121, 205, 219, MMC5, Tengen, Waixing. - Implemented auto eject and auto insert of fds disks when you switch side (ALT+S) or change disk. - Added support for multithreading in the xBRZ filter. - Added the option to select the output audio device. - Added "Fullscreen in window" options. - Added "Start/Stop record WAV" to record audio. - Added "Hide Zapper cursor" option. - Added the Overclocking option. - Added full support to XInput (Windows version). No more input lag and no more problem with any controller. - Added full support to Vs. System. - Eliminated the "Software" mode in OpenGL version. - Eliminated dependency from the "autoconf-archive" package. - Eliminated the Audio Low Quality option. - Separate management of software filters and shader. Many shaders give different results depending on the filter used because they have been designed for an input image of 256 * 240 pixels. - Separate management of the size of window and software filters. - Rewrote the overscan management. - Rewrote the input management and added support for SNES Mouse, Arkanoid Paddle and Oeka Kids Tablet. - Eliminated a lot of unnecessary code. - Fixed many many bugs and increased the accuracy of emulation. - Added other options and features that I don't remember now.
- At the top of the "Input" menu, the current pad connection status is displayed on one line, such as "Connect [x-Button Pad]". If you place the mouse cursor over it, the menu for changing the connection pad appears. - "3-Button Pad (I+II)" added to the pad selection of the above menu. If this is selected, pressing [IIIr] button will result in pressing [I]+[II] button at the same time. In addition, [IIIs] button becomes [RUN] button. It can be used for jumping of [I]+[II] in "Double Dragon II", and for simultaneous bullet shooting of [I]+[II] in "Super Darius" and "Darius Plus", and so on. - [Alt] key can be assigned to PCE controller setting. Therefore, when you want to open the menu, please use [Esc] key, the button by "CPU-> Configure Pause Button" menu, or mouse click. Also, when [Shift] key is pressed five times, the fixed key setting dialog will not be displayed. As a result, [Shift] key can be assigned to PCE controller setting. - When setting PCE controller from the [Setting] button (lower left of the initial green screen), PCE controllers #2-#5 are initialized (keys not set). If your controller setting is not stable, please set it here. - The number of save states can be used to a maximum of 80. (increased from 50 to 80) - In the visual scene of the end of "Tenshi no Uta II", the problem of stopping was solved (occurred in recent version. adjustment of CD access timing). I was able to check the operation without problem until ending with this version. - When entering the first tower in "Tenshi no Uta II", the problem that large noise exists on the head of some audio tracks (* this noises exists with a real PC Engine) was solved. In Ootake, this obvious unnecessary noise is cut and played cleanly. * This problem is probably caused by a CD-ROM production mistake at that time (the sound of the end of the previous track is mixed at the beginning of the track). In "Tenshi no Uta II", "Rayxanber II", "Eikan ha Kimini" and "Ginga Fukei Densetsu Sapphire", this problem happens. Ootake solves it. If you uncheck "Setting-> Improve-> Cut Inaccurate CD-DA Track Head Noise" menu, this solving will be invalid (noise appear like real PC Engine). - When specifying ".cue file" as an argument from the command prompt, the bug that could not be opened (occurred from v2.81) has been fixed. - Additionally, a detailed part has been improved and corrected.
- Added second joystick support to VGB-Windows. - Added multiple monitor support to VGB-Windows. - Fixed disappearing window in VGB-Windows. - Fixed best full-screen mode detection in VGB-Windows. - Fixed window flicker that appeared after recent Win10 updates. - Fixed DirectInput joysticks support in VGB-Windows. - Made directional pads work on XBox gamepads. - Switched VGB-Linux to using PulseAudio sound. - Updated old PulseAudio driver for 64bit Linux.
– MISC: Added configuration file. – MISC: Implemented I18N. – MISC: Rewrote the CUE parser. – MISC: Implemented startup from command line. – MISC: Implemented dragging and dropping files. – SH2: Improved address mapping and mirroring. – UI: Improved the user interface. – VDP1: Fixed Jump Call/Return. – M68K: Fixed TAS instruction, 3D Baseball is in-game (Not playable due to graphic issues).
Bug fixes: - Breakpoints added using the memory / breakpoint menu can now be deleted. - ZXpand EEPROM content is now persisted as long as NV_Memory folder exists. - Fixed the 'ZXpand saved files have their R/O flag set' bug. Enhancements: - When using ZXpand emulation or dragging & dropping a .P file onto the UI a file with a .sym extension matching that of the selected program will be loaded in the symbol browser. - Right clicking a symbol in the Symbol Browser or a line of disassembly in the debug window will open the memory / breakpoint menu. - Double-clicking a symbol in the browser will add an executable breakpoint at its address. - Added the ability to also use NO$GMB format symbol files: pppp:aaaa XXXXXX where pppp is the page address (typically 0), aaaa is the CPU address and XXXXXX is the symbol name. - Symbol files (.sym) may be loaded into the Symbol Browser by dragging & dropping onto the UI.
Захватывающий платформер Magic Sword (SNES). Помешайте ужасному Дрокмару, воплощению дракона, захватить мир! Ещё один платформер - Simpsons, The - Bart Vs. the Space Mutants (NES). Защитите Спрингфилд от коварных пришельцев, помогая Барту Симпсону и его семье. В третьем платформере с элементами паззла, Krusty's Fun House (NES), клоун Красти с помощью Барта и Гомера борется с грызунами, наводнившими его дом. Так же была переведена игра для светового пистолета Mechanized Attack (NES). В ней главному герою предстоит сражаться с целой армией киборгов на тропическом острове. А платформер с элементами скроллшутера Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back (NES) позволит вам погрузиться в мир вселенной звёздных войн.
- Added support for native online play - Overhauled account and save handling - Graphic and input fixes - Improved compatibility - Tons of bug fixes and smaller tweaks
- Added multiple monitor support to VGBA-Windows. - Fixed disappearing window in VGBA-Windows. - Fixed best full-screen mode detection in VGBA-Windows. - Fixed window flicker that appeared after recent Win10 updates. - Switched VGBA-Linux to using PulseAudio sound. - Updated old PulseAudio driver for 64bit Linux.
- Several WIP chipsets are activated (PCI/AGP): * i865 (P4); * 440BX/LX/FX (PIII/II/Pro); * 430TX/VX/HX/FX (PMMX/P1,K6/K5). For information about them search internet by chipset/MB (using "440BX P2B-F" etc.). - Two 2D accelerators (from Virge family) are activated for chipset testing purposes.
- Added multiple monitor support to Speccy-Windows. - Fixed disappearing window in Speccy-Windows. - Fixed best full-screen mode detection in Speccy-Windows. - Fixed window flicker that appeared after recent Win10 updates. - Moved disk options to "Hardware" menu in Speccy-Windows. - Switched Speccy-Linux to using PulseAudio sound. - Updated old PulseAudio driver for 64bit Linux.
-General +Slapstic: Added Atari Protection device +Pokey: Added the function to define ALL_POT call +Improved column scroll function +Added a specific function for shadow sprites -Gameboy / Gameboy Color +Improved video timmings +Corrected colors in GBC +Fixed some control bits (Serial, IRQ, Joystick, etc.) +Corrected the function that compares line Y +Fixed HDMA functions in GBC +Improved HU-C1 and MMMM01 mappers -Food Fight +Added default NVRAM load +Correct the size and data type of the NVRAM -Sega System 1/2 +Fixed Z80 timmigs +Added DIPs to all games and 2nd player +Improved sound IRQs -Mappy HW +Super Pacman: Fixed sprites -Tetris (Atari) +Added driver with sound -SNK HW +Ikari Warriors: Added driver with sound +Athena: Added driver with sound +T.N.K III: Added driver with sound
- Added multiple monitor support to fMSX-Windows. - Fixed disappearing window in fMSX-Windows. - Fixed best full-screen mode detection in fMSX-Windows. - Fixed window flicker that appeared after recent Win10 updates. - Moved disk and cartridge options to "Hardware" menu in fMSX-Windows. - Switched fMSX-Linux to using PulseAudio sound. - Updated old PulseAudio driver for 64bit Linux.
New Features - Drag and Drop is now supported for loading ROMs - Save states are now supported for SMS games - Texture scaling method (linear or nearest neighbor) can now be selected in both renderers - Menu now filters files based on a configurable extension list - Lock on carts (Sonic & Knuckles and XBAND) can now be loaded via the menu - ROMs can be reloaded via a hotkey (defaults to F5) - Last path visited in the menu is now saved between runs (can be turned off via config) - Window height can now be specified in the config file Bugfixes - Default shader doesn't look like garbage in interlaced mode anymore - Framebuffer pointers are properly released and reacquired on context switch (no more LOCKRECT errors) - ROMs specifying SRAM at the normal RAM address no longer cause a crash - Fixed an edge case in the s(tep) debugger command - Entering the option menu in Dragon's Fury no longer results in a fatal error in 32-bit builds - Screen is properly cleared so garbage will not appear when the window does not match the emulated display size - Fixed a regression in XBAND keyboard support Accuracy/Completeness Improvements - Locking on Sonic 3 to S&K will now use Sonic 3's save RAM - Locking on a 4MB cart to S&K will now behave like on hardware - Support for several X-in-1 bootleg carts has been added - DMA from byte-wide SRAM now yields correct results - VScroll is now latched earlier in the line (fixes minor glithces in Top Gear 2 and Skitchin) - Sega/SSF2 mapper support now handles homebrew that uses SRAM - ODD flag timing now matches hardware - V counter as read from HV port is now correct in single-resolution interlace mode Other Changes - Added a "subtle" CRT shader contributed by AnaГ«l Seghezzi - Mouse is now only captured if an emulated mouse is plugged in to the emulated system - Missing mapping warnings will only be displayed for the first mapping of a controller - Save states now default to a format native to BlastEm - Remaining I2C EEPROM games have been added to the ROM DB - When not specified, height now respects the aspect setting rather than assuming 4:3 - Pre-combined S&K ROMs and large (>2MB) S&K hacks should now work - Using ui.exit (default Escape) can now be used to cleanly cancel a load ROM or savestate action - Save states are now allowed in a more extensive range of Z80 states, fixing save state saving in some games
- initial installer script
- gitter.im badge in readme
- 32bit cross compiling support on 64bit linux
- added support for GNUInstallDirs to cmake
- Include new translations from transifex
- Added WxWidgets ABI compiler check
- Add linux Joystick reference to issue template
- Add #include
PicoDrive for PSP v1.92
» Angry Video Game Nerd и другие 13:47
» потянет ли мой комп Oculus rift? 13:41
» я Ищу игру на денди он же сюбор 13:37
» [NES] Топ хороших игр на NES 13:29
» Steam обмен играми и просто халява 13:22
» Street Fighter V 13:21
» В игре определяется лишний геймпад (ps3) 13:01
» Ищу игру про самолет на сегу 12:57
» [NES] Tom and Jerry 12:56
» Стрим-канал - DreamRUS 12:50
» Киборги Роботы Солдатики 12:38
» Тест универсальной прошивки для чипа 12:31
» Стоит ли брать прошитую пс3 слим? 12:01
» Playstation 4 11:58