- fix game geometry on windows - cmake: wxWidgets Release config for visual studio - libretro: put " " between version and git sha - libretro: remove "-" between version and git sha - libretro: set version with git sha - cmake: use Win32Deps when mingw cross compiling - builder: freetype 2.9.1 -> 2.10.0, verbose make - builder: opensuse update 2 - builder: updates for opensuse, refactor cross deps - cmake: only link SetupAPI on win32 if it's found - cmake: add -lSetupAPI to SDL2 libs for win32 - update win32 dependencies submodule - remove .clang-format, update .travis.yml - add unistd.h compat header for visual studio - [SDL Front] MSVC doesn't have an unistd.h system file, closest is io.h, this will fix building the SDL frontend with msvc again - fix starting game pos and geometry - cmake: move wx funcs and macros into separate file - fix lang in changelog, add bios to issue template
uaegfx and Picasso IV Overlay/PIP support.
All GUI listviews support column order and column width customization.
Custom ROM selection (4 slots) added.
Direct3D 9/11 shader embedded config entry support.
68030 MMU instruction disassembler support and other disassembler fixes.
68030 MMU emulation will now also create short type bus error stack frames when possible, matching real 68030 behavior.
Windowed mode keeps aspect ratio if CTRL is pressed while resizing.
Added debugger invalid access logger (memwatch l).
GUI: added high DPI support GUI: fixed the state manager image preview Windows: added a new waveOut driver with support for dynamic rate control Windows: corrected the XAudio 2.1 dynamic rate control support [BearOso] Windows: corrected the Direct3D 9.0 fullscreen exclusive window centering Windows: fixed XInput controller support on Windows 10 SFC: added high-level emulation for the DSP1, DSP2, DSP4, ST010, and Cx4 coprocessors SFC: fixed a slight rendering glitch in the intro to Megalomania
- Added h264 video decoding support - Added more SpotPass functionality - Bug fixes & miscellaneous improvements
- Now also blanking sprites when the left edge is being blanked - NMI cannot be disabled or cancelled once VBlank starts - Double Dragon no longer hangs at subway scene, etc - Fixed mapper #65 (Irem H3001 chip)
New Features - Zipped and gzipped SMD ROMs are now supported - Gain control for overall volume and FM/PSG invidually Accuracy/Completeness Improvements - Fixed timing of a few instructions in Z80 core - Added optional emulation of YM2612 imperfections (aka "ladder effect") - Fixed some unintentional extra precision in some FM LFO calculations - Added a 1 sample delay in some FM operator results when used as modulators to match hardware Bugfixes - Fixed regression in NBA JAM TE and possibly other 32MBit Acclaim mapper titles - Added code to handle controllers that have their d-pads mapped as buttons or axes - Removed some problematic SDL2 game controller mappings - Fixed crash that occurred when releasing mouse too clickly when loading a ROM - Fixed SMD ROM support - Fixed handling of audio contexts with more or less than 2 channels - Fixed off-by-one error in IO device selection UI - Fixed regression in GDB remote debugging support on Linux and OS X Other Changes - MegaWiFi hardware can now be enabled by a header string (still gated by config) - Tweaked the style of checkboxes in the Nuklear UI to hopefully make the on/off state more clear
• fix potential spurious sounds when starting melonDS • fix crash when using microphone with a WAV that has multiple channels • small optimizations and tweaks • wifi: add wifi settings dialog, with libpcap adapter list • wifi: first version of indirect (non-libpcap) mode • move most of the config settings to a platform-specific array (really just making it easier to port melonDS)
- Avoid crash when starting PPSSPP due to bad AMD Vulkan drivers - PowerVR Vulkan display corruption fixed - Naruto Shippuden 3 hang fixed - Fixes to various lighting bugs - Fix control issue in Sonic Rivals and Rock Band - Significant performance improvement in Earth Defense Force 2 - Fix "real clock sync" setting - More speed in FF4 effects and other generated curves - Support for resizing Vulkan on Linux - Improved support for GLES on Linux/IoT - Percentage based frameskipping - DXT accuracy improved, fixing thick white line in Gran Turismo sky - Fix Motorstorm freeze on non-Windows - Faster block transfer in some games like Digimon Adventures - Blending optimizations and improvements - Improve D3D11 rendering issues - Change default graphics backend to D3D11 or OpenGL - Remove some outdated settings - Fix remote disc streaming with ipv6 - Vulkan: Workarounds for some driver bugs for 5xx series Qualcomm GPUs - Fix some Qt port issues with recent performance improvements - UWP Xbox One: fix X/Back button confusion - Fix Formula 1 2006 timing issue - Fixes and workarounds for some vertex range culling bugs that broke a few games - Android: Allow putting PSP storage on custom paths like SD cards - Corrected vocp instruction, fixing models in Artdink games
- Fixed loading of Spectrum +3 disk images that use SpeedLock - Fixed uPD765 FDC status, as expected by SpeedLock boot loader - Disk-based Spectrum +3 software that uses SpeedLock tries booting now - Fixed WD1793 FDC status reporting, as expected by Sam Coupe - Disk-based Sam Coupe software works now - Fixed Sam Coupe memory page switching - Fixed Sam Coupe line coincidence interrupts - Added loading of Sam Coupe disk images - Added extra 256kB RAM to Sam Coupe - The [ALT] key acts as both FIRE and CONTROL in Sam Coupe mode
- Reduced micro-stuttering - Shader screen now displays game boot image - Added debug tools: Frame profiler + WUD filesystem dumper - Crash and input fixes
- Changed MMC3 to start with 16kB page at 00 - Plants Vs Zombies works now (assumes 16kB page at 00) - Changed VBlank-to-NMI distance to 7 clocks - Antarctic Adventure works (needs 7+ VBlank-to-NMI clocks) - Ultimate Basketball works (needs 6+ VBlank-to-NMI clocks) - Road Worker works (needs 6+ VBlank-to-NMI clocks) - Brither Ball works (needs 6+ VBlank-to-NMI clocks)
- Count clock cycles to synchronize SA1 with S-CPU properly - Only allow instant IRQ when toggling IRQ. Fixes WWF - Wrestlemania - Refactored APU output code to buffer less on the client side. Removed 8-bit, Mono, and Reverse Stereo options - Consistently handle interlacing when we skip frames - Changed APU clock to reflect nominal values for original hardware - Fix C4 square instruction regression GTK+: - Switch from autotools to Meson build system - Readd glFinish option as alternative to glFenceSync - Fix size fallthrough with xBRZ filter - Fix loading of key bindings with spaces in them and modifier keys used alone - Add support for libretro ".slang" shaders to OpenGL driver - Use a cleaner onscreen font - Trap errors to allow OpenGL <= 2.1 to run again - Break display settings up to make it easier to access hardware accel section Win32: - Don't display Joypad 2 pressed keys if disabled - Add support for libretro ".slang" shaders to OpenGL driver - Removed glitch-prone DirectSound audio driver in favor of a generic Wave Out driver - Moved sound sync to drivers to be more reactive. This makes sound sync and dynamic resampling work more reliably - Cleaned up dialog boxes to be more consistently spaced - Fixed TVMode filter in Direct3D and OpenGL modes - Fixed an interaction slowdown with OpenGL and Blargg NTSC filters
Bugfixes: - 3DS: Work around menu freezing - GB: Fix crash when accessing SRAM if no save loaded and cartridge has no SRAM - GB Serialize: Fix loading states with negative pixel x - GB, GBA Serialize: Fix loading two states in a row - GBA: Fix video timing when skipping BIOS - GBA DMA: Fix Display Start DMAs - GBA DMA: Fix DMA start/end timing - GBA DMA: Fix invalid DMA handling - GBA Memory: Fix a few AGBPrint crashes - GBA Memory: Fix OOB ROM reads showing up as AGBPrint memory - GBA SIO: Prevent writing read-only multiplayer bits - GBA Video: Fix enabling layers in non-tile modes - Python: Fix crash when deleting files owned by library - Python: Make sure GB link object isn’t GC’d before GB object - PSP2: Fix file descriptors dying on suspend - Qt: Fix tile and sprite views not always displaying at first - Qt: Fix audio context holding onto closed game controller - Qt: Fix color picking in sprite view - Qt: Fix window icon on X11 - Qt: Fix quick load recent accidentally saving - Switch: Fix final cleanup - Switch: Fix gyroscope orientation Miscellaneous: - GBA Video: Improve sprite cycle counting - Qt: Updated Italian translation
2.9d - debug/setup: disabled profiler by default (for fast emulation) - debug/disass: disassembler support for UAL syntax (optional) and ARM11 opcodes - dsi/help: added SD_EXT_IRQ_STAT/MASK (insert/eject state and irq for emmc) - 3ds/help: added 3DS register specs
- wifiboot: now supports dsi-wifi-hardware with wpa/wpa2 encryption - utility/upload: omits nocashio lpt-port-driver for wifi upload - dsi/wifi/hack: dsi browser patch for writing all sdio traffic to wifi-log.txt - dsi/wifi/help: new chapter for DSi Atheros Wifi - MBOX Transfer Headers - dsi/wifi/help: added notes on used WMI params - dsi/wifi/help: more details for access point 4/5/6 settings in wifi-flash - nds/wifi/help: updated ds download play chapter - nds/wifi/help: new chapters for WPA/WPA2: handshake, keys/mics, encryption - nds/help: added reverse-engineered dldi specs - dsi/help: added several notes on files found in firmware v1.0J - dsi/ndma: added support for SDIO startup mode - dsi/boot: init AES Key2.X - dsi/help: device list: details on naming for "public & private savedata" - dsi/autoload/help: new chapter for auto-loading - dsi/autoload/help: added skeleton/info on 2000000h - dsi/autoload/help: added more details on 2000300h - dsi/autoload/help: added specs for 2000800h - dsi/autoload/help: added specs for 2FFD800h - dma/gba/nds7: re-fixed dma0/1/2 len, don't crop 16bit to 8bit - dsi/bios: added warn if/when using missing RSA keys - aboutbox: added email/contact page - xed editor: fixed scrolling upon backspace in first some lines
- GamePad audio support - Optimizations for 'High' GPU buffer cache accuracy - Upscaling filters reworked - Recompiler improvements - Vsync fixed - Bug fixes & misc smaller improvements
» Dendy Classic/Junior Steepler Remake 11:32
» Cemu - Эмулятор Wii U 11:27
» Capcom Home Arcade 11:21
» Контроллер для SEGA от 8Bit 11:02
» [SMD] GHIDRA Sega Mega Drive Loader 10:42
» Mortal Kombat 11 09:59
» Проблемы с игрой Dino Crisis. 09:53
» Во что сейчас играем? 09:52
» PlayStation Classic 09:23
» Cuphead 09:09
» [NES] PocketGame 8-Bit HD Entertainment System HG-918 09:00
» [NES] Battletoads & Double Dragon 4 players - BTDD4p + Battletoads 4 players 08:32
» Sega «Mega Drive Mini» (2019 г.) 07:55
» Юмор 07:11